Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Would you use a hooker?

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Would you pay for sex?
Yes and I do on a regular basis
15.56%
Yes if I was really gagging
22.22%
I have done but wouldn't again
11.11%
No, I'd rather my balls fell off
42.22%
No but i have a mistress
8.89%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Would you use a hooker?

Old Jan 11th 2012, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

lanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to all
Default Re: Would you use a hooker?

Originally Posted by captainflack
Hmmm... funny thing is whenever I was single in the UK, all these single women that are supposedly everywhere didn't seem the slightest bit interested in me. I'm reasonably good looking, 6ft, run and swim a fair amount. It seemed to me that any girl who is still single and older than about 28 is basically holding out for a completely unrealistic ideal of a bloke that they're probably unlikely to meet. And the criteria is basically money, and not a lot else. Old, fat, ugly... but big house and city job... that's what girls in London want. My brother's mrs had several stunning friends - married with kids, to blokes 20 years older than them who (surprise surprise) were loaded.

Now it might be different in other parts of the UK, but in London, women are shallow as they come and basically after someone rich.

I spent time in the far east, and the girls there were much nicer and totally genuine. My wife is Brazilian - again, Brazilians are lovely people in my experience, and just seem much more genuine.

Don't want to be too negative about women in the UK, since I haven't met them all, and my mother is a very nice lady.

Maybe you and your friends really are just after genuinely nice guys, but I somehow suspect that while you might not admit it, you're looking for an older guy with a swanky car and a lot of cash in the bank.

Of course, Russian girls are the worst. But Brits come a pretty close second sadly in my experience. Virtually all my close friends in the UK have ended up marrying foreigners... indians, poles, spanish, turkish, etc.
Very interesting comment, when I lived in Ireland the local women were very put out by the arrival of the Polish girls and other eastern Europeans who were there to work, mainly because they were " stealing" all of the single men, however, if you asked an Irish lad about it they would tell you all the local women were "too far up their own holes" to be bothered about, and found the Polish girls to be much more friendly and outgoing..
Old Jan 11th 2012, 10:37 pm
Gold-Helmeted Member

captainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Well like you said you haven't met every woman in London and you obviously hung around in shallow circles whilst you were there.
I went out to bars and clubs, the usual thing. Not sure what else to do? Does that really make me shallow? What should I have been doing?

Most of the English guys I know here who didn't come married ended up with foreigners (though not for want of trying to get British women). For example, one good friend ended up with a very nice Central Asian girl (no, not a hooker) and another with a Filipino, also very nice girl. One other met a nice Ethiopian girl.

Now it seems to me that these guys, none of whom were rich, but all of whom were nice guys, ended up with women from less-wealthy backgrounds. Now I am not saying it's all about money, but it seems that these women at least were not put off by the Toyota Corolla or modest one bed apartment. Which seems to be in stark contrast to their problems trying to date English girls where they rarely got a second date.

The Brit man seems to do ok here because he's willing to adapt and take the best he can get that is on offer, regardless of race, financial or educational status. In fact he can bag a hottie of the kind he'd stand no chance of getting at home.

How many or your single friends would be happy with less welll off guys from Central Asia, Philippines or Ethiopia who maybe had no car and perhaps shared a room at home? I'm not suggesting they're racist, only that they might not view these guys as the kind of guys to give them the life they'd held out for.

Controversial perhaps, but it seems to me that UK guys in Dubai are happy to take a foreigner and give her the life they want, but I'm not sure so many UK women are (I know one with a Pakistani guy, but he is western-educated, wealthy and of the 'Imran Khan' type looks wise, so not sure it really counts).
Old Jan 11th 2012, 11:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Captainflack-lots of bars and clubs in london

So its ok for
a Central Asian girl Filipino, Ethiopian girl.
to get a boyfriend who looks after them- earns more money- shows them a more glittering way of life but a western woman is called shallow if she wants to be driven around in a nice car?

and how many
guys from Central Asia, Philippines or Ethiopia
are in bars where western women are drinking compared to the heavy presence of their female counterparts. Apart from the fact most women prefer men to be taller tahn them which may prove an issue.

You're right though I think men would go out of their own race easier than women. I think its easier for men in that sense- even in the Uk you get stared at more as a white woman dating someone from a different race than a white man with a different race gf.

i do wonder how many of the UK men dating 'exoctic' women intend on taking them home or whether they fall into a convenient bit of fluff category? Also funny how often when the money runs out the women disappear....a gold diggers a gold digger and they come in all shapes and sizes and colours with all differenct kinds of passports
Old Jan 11th 2012, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by captainflack
Hmmm... funny thing is whenever I was single in the UK, all these single women that are supposedly everywhere didn't seem the slightest bit interested in me. I'm reasonably good looking, 6ft, run and swim a fair amount. It seemed to me that any girl who is still single and older than about 28 is basically holding out for a completely unrealistic ideal of a bloke that they're probably unlikely to meet. And the criteria is basically money, and not a lot else. Old, fat, ugly... but big house and city job... that's what girls in London want. My brother's mrs had several stunning friends - married with kids, to blokes 20 years older than them who (surprise surprise) were loaded.

Now it might be different in other parts of the UK, but in London, women are shallow as they come and basically after someone rich.

I spent time in the far east, and the girls there were much nicer and totally genuine. My wife is Brazilian - again, Brazilians are lovely people in my experience, and just seem much more genuine.

Don't want to be too negative about women in the UK, since I haven't met them all, and my mother is a very nice lady.

Maybe you and your friends really are just after genuinely nice guys, but I somehow suspect that while you might not admit it, you're looking for an older guy with a swanky car and a lot of cash in the bank.

Of course, Russian girls are the worst. But Brits come a pretty close second sadly in my experience. Virtually all my close friends in the UK have ended up marrying foreigners... indians, poles, spanish, turkish, etc.
what a load of old bollocks, maybe you bored all the lasses to death ?
Old Jan 11th 2012, 11:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

forget what I said- I agree with sandboy!
Old Jan 11th 2012, 11:43 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I could use one right now, to be honest.
Old Jan 11th 2012, 11:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bahtatboy- just a have a tommy tank love xxx
Old Jan 11th 2012, 11:46 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

All very well, but I can't do with my fingernails what she'd do with hers. And believe me, it makes a difference.
Old Jan 11th 2012, 11:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well most men dont have a rotating cock that vibrates but us women make do you with...
Old Jan 11th 2012, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

lanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to all

well most men dont have a rotating cock that vibrates but us women make do you with...
lmao
Old Jan 12th 2012, 12:06 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 12th 2012, 12:08 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

And if we could teach monkeys to cook and clean...

Old Jan 12th 2012, 12:22 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

I mean...I've always wanted a monkey butler...

Is that a tumbleweed?
Old Jan 12th 2012, 3:05 am
Gold-Helmeted Member

captainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond repute

forget what I said
You complain all your single mates bemoan the dating scene here. Do you have any theories as to what makes it different to the UK, or why in a country with something like 3 or 4 times as many guys as women, the women fair worse than back home? I did... you might not like it, but do you have any better explanations?
Old Jan 12th 2012, 4:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

atually captainflack I do have a theory. Most balanced relationships are based on a chalk and cheese personality element. You generally have a dominant partner and a more submissive one. The dynamics may change throughout a relationship but essentially one partner is stronger than the other at any one time.

I think to be a single woman moving somewhere like Dubai you have to be a pretty strong personality- in fact all the women I know out here are very strong women. Now it takes a certain type of man to be in a relationship with a strong woman (generally they would be weaker than the woman and sit back and enjoy the ride). And the sort of man to come out here on his own also tends to be a stronger personality who would also look for a weaker woman ie the majority of men like to 'save' women. So the basic flaw for relationships in Dubai is that the type of western women you have here aren't rescue me style girls. Whilst the ratio might be in womens favour, the type of people here are basically incompatible. You have a constant power struggle. So whilst the men here have a submissve alternative the women here do not.therefore you get left with a whole load of single western women.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.