Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Would you use a hooker?

View Poll Results: Would you pay for sex?
Yes and I do on a regular basis
15.56%
Yes if I was really gagging
22.22%
I have done but wouldn't again
11.11%
No, I'd rather my balls fell off
42.22%
No but i have a mistress
8.89%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Would you use a hooker?

Old Jan 10th 2012, 10:13 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would you use a hooker?

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Following on from the thread in the other room about meeting ladies in Doha, its not that I'mm looking fro a change in profession thanks before you comment.

So back in blighty I would be really shocked if any of the men I knew were paying for sex whereas here it seems much more acceptable.

So boys would you pay for the services of a lady of the night?

Ladies do you still take the higher moral ground and think men that use hookers are scummy perverts?
It is a lot more acceptable, and yeah back home people would look down on you - I wouldn't as I don't think it would be very good (and of course I'm happily married) but I know more than a few people who have - and fair enough if they want to, it's up to them.
Old Jan 10th 2012, 10:15 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by co durham boy
I'm a happily married man and do not seek to be unmarried .

I did however spend 4 years working in the Far East and have visited places such as Vegas , Amsterdam , Tallin , Bangkok , Manila , Antwerp , Manila , Angles City , Olongapo City , Saigon , Hong Kong , Pattaya and various other colourful destinations along the way.

The rich tapestry of life is a wonderful experience
heh, you dirty mackem get
Old Jan 10th 2012, 4:14 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kelli28
...1 in 3 women at some point in their life will be sexually assaulted...With so many victims there has to be at least a similar amount of offenders...

That's what I think would help things if it was regulated to protect the workers and was somehow less of a stigma to be using prostitutes then men wouldn't feel ashamed of paying, wich would hopefully bring the number of assaults down.
Alarming lack of logic there, and--I would suggest--a highly debatable statistic.

1:3 women. Really? Or is that just an extrapolation?

Number of victims = number of offenders. 10 billion pints of beer were drunk in the UK last year, therefore there are 10 billion beer drinkers in the UK. Right.

Regulated prostitution = fewer rapes. 479,000 cars were stolen in UK in 2010; if car theft was completely prevented, car sales would dramatically increase. Right.

And as to your insinuation that we (men) all know other men who have (either to our knowledge or suspicion) committed a sexual offence, then I suggest you're talking bollocks.

May I ask your personal opinion of prostitutes, and what that opinion is based on?
Old Jan 10th 2012, 9:56 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Rape is such a complex and emotive subject.

There is outright rape, where the unknown victim is picked at random, there is date rape, there is drink spiking rape, etc.

Sometimes rape is about power, and hookers will not fix that. sometimes its about a date that goes too far. Hookers won't fix that either.
Old Jan 12th 2012, 2:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Debowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really nice

Hey Guys...The subject here is whores...beautiful sexy whores...not rape...The negotiable affection one gets from whores couldn't be further away from rape. Let us not confuse the two. Let us remove rape from this thread. Rape is a disgusting phenomenon of disturbed individuals.

Whores can and DO enjoy their profession. Those who do not enjoy it, don't do it. The succesful whores enjoy their job very very much and they also have fun AND money...
Old Jan 12th 2012, 2:17 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Debowing
Hey Guys...The subject here is whores...beautiful sexy whores...not rape...The negotiable affection one gets from whores couldn't be further away from rape. Let us not confuse the two. Let us remove rape from this thread. Rape is a disgusting phenomenon of disturbed individuals.

Whores can and DO enjoy their profession. Those who do not enjoy it, don't do it. The succesful whores enjoy their job very very much and they also have fun AND money...
Good point.

Do male hookers count. I have often considered selling my services. Females only, and no line ups ok......
Old Jan 12th 2012, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

why pay for something you can get for nothing ? girls quite enjoy it too you know boys
Old Jan 12th 2012, 4:53 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Whores can and DO enjoy their profession. Those who do not enjoy it, don't do it.
.. I think that's very naive.
Old Jan 12th 2012, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Debowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really nice

Naive?...Maybe if you had a look at Cyclone before it was closed, or if you can go to the disco in Hyatt (near the ice rink)...I doubt that you will see many ladies there that are sad, depressed or feeling bad at what they are about to do: get picked up by a guy for 1000 - 3000 dhs....The money and for the most part enjoyment they themselves have, is worth making them happy, not to mentioned the real estate they are able to buy back in their own *******stan.

Before we start getting all sentimental, please remember that these girls are there because they are responding to the demand of hundreds of horny guys and their attitude is to have some fun while they are at it...Like I said, those who can't do this job, quickly stop or find ways to escape it. And there are many many in Dubai with regular jobs, but like to moon-light, due to the cash and the fun in the sex...

So, please, respect the girls, treat them right, do not abuse them, do not insult them, pay them well, but don't feel sorry for them.

Last edited by Debowing; Jan 12th 2012 at 5:45 am.
Old Jan 12th 2012, 5:49 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

please remember that these girls are there because they are responding to the demand of hundreds of horny guys
I agree with this bit.

So, please, respect the girls, treat them right, do not abuse them, do not insult them, pay them well, but don't feel sorry for them.
As I said upthread, I've known ex-prostitutes. While I've no doubt prostitutes who think as you explain do exist, I can assure you there are many who you absolutely should feel sorry for.

That said, I was making a general point, not talking about Dubai prostitutes specifically - I've never talked to one (knowingly).
Old Jan 12th 2012, 5:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by typical
I agree with this bit.

As I said upthread, I've known ex-prostitutes. While I've no doubt prostitutes who think as you explain do exist, I can assure you there are many who you absolutely should feel sorry for.

That said, I was making a general point, not talking about Dubai prostitutes specifically - I've never talked to one (knowingly).
With all due respect to you too, I was just describing my impression and I hope it is not offensive to anyone. In various cities around the world prostitution varies....
Old Jan 12th 2012, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

I don't believe these poll results for one moment. Obviously, married guys or those in steady relationships are not going to admit to using hookers on here. Even if its allegedly anonymous, who knows what information may be available to the OP or anybody else for that matter.
Old Jan 12th 2012, 8:05 am
Gold-Helmeted Member

captainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
I know loads of single girls here and I am one as well- my lovelife in London was great fun-dates pretty mcuh whenever I had time, here it is non comparable and regularly makes me think about leaving Dubai and my single female friends say the same. All a bunch of nice varying attractiveness normal girls, no princesses- well a couple of high maintenance girls but pretty much a bunch of lovely girls.

where the nice guys hang out I have no idea
Hmmm... funny thing is whenever I was single in the UK, all these single women that are supposedly everywhere didn't seem the slightest bit interested in me. I'm reasonably good looking, 6ft, run and swim a fair amount. It seemed to me that any girl who is still single and older than about 28 is basically holding out for a completely unrealistic ideal of a bloke that they're probably unlikely to meet. And the criteria is basically money, and not a lot else. Old, fat, ugly... but big house and city job... that's what girls in London want. My brother's mrs had several stunning friends - married with kids, to blokes 20 years older than them who (surprise surprise) were loaded.

Now it might be different in other parts of the UK, but in London, women are shallow as they come and basically after someone rich.

I spent time in the far east, and the girls there were much nicer and totally genuine. My wife is Brazilian - again, Brazilians are lovely people in my experience, and just seem much more genuine.

Don't want to be too negative about women in the UK, since I haven't met them all, and my mother is a very nice lady.

Maybe you and your friends really are just after genuinely nice guys, but I somehow suspect that while you might not admit it, you're looking for an older guy with a swanky car and a lot of cash in the bank.

Of course, Russian girls are the worst. But Brits come a pretty close second sadly in my experience. Virtually all my close friends in the UK have ended up marrying foreigners... indians, poles, spanish, turkish, etc.

Last edited by captainflack; Jan 12th 2012 at 8:07 am.
Old Jan 12th 2012, 8:15 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 12th 2012, 8:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you and your friends really are just after genuinely nice guys, but I somehow suspect that while you might not admit it, you're looking for an older guy with a swanky car and a lot of cash in the bank.
Well like you said you haven't met every woman in London and you obviously hung around in shallow circles whilst you were there. I do know some women who have high expectations- looking for the dream guy who quite frankly doesn't exist. However I am pretty grounded as are most of my friends and are just looking for mr right.

As for myself while I was in London I didn't have time for a relationship- I worked betwen 14 and 18 hour days 7 days a week with alot of traveling, so sadly no time for anything more than a hook up- I met lots of guys that I would happily date even a few I could settle with but at the time my career was more important as I was self employed. I am fiercely independent and not many guys really like that so it is often an issue. So no I am not looking for a man to support me- far from it, I actually struggle dating very wealthy men as I can't accept gifts easily- a free loader I am not- I would never rely on a man to keep me, yes I liek a guy to buy a drink and open a door for me and show some from of chivalry,but hell I don't care if he drives a skoda. I've dated everything from millionaires to kitchen fitters to firemen to city bankers and pretty much everyjob inbetween - if a guy can make me laugh and is honest and generally a good guy with a twinkle in his eye then I'm game I don't care what he does as a profession or how much money he has in the bank or how educated he is. Often its men that have the issue that I earn more than them that they can't deal with it...

So no I won't admit that Im looking for a guy with a swanky car and loads of money in the bank- some women maybe- the same as some men want a trophy girlfriend and doesn't care if she has an opinion on anything as long as she looks the part- it works both ways my dear. I can safely say my mum would slap me around the face the second I got my head that far up my arse so I can assure you that i am not one of them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.