Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Would you use a hooker?

View Poll Results: Would you pay for sex?
Yes and I do on a regular basis
15.56%
Yes if I was really gagging
22.22%
I have done but wouldn't again
11.11%
No, I'd rather my balls fell off
42.22%
No but i have a mistress
8.89%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Would you use a hooker?

Old Jan 4th 2012, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would you use a hooker?

I'm with Auzdafluff. Forget the morals, the idea of hopping on just after some ponytailed fat bloke has just hopped off makes me feel sick. I'd also spend the next 3 months staring at my knob and worrying that I'd caught something. It's not for me but I have no issue with anyone that does it - none of my business in any case so why should I?

In saying that, I think women grossly underestimate the number of men who do hookers on a regular basis and definitely those that have done so at least once. They all bullshit themselves that their bloke "would never do that" when in my experience they probably already have.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't touch 'em with a barge pole. Am way too hygene centric to use a hooker. You will be picking up 'gifts' from hundreds of god knows who
All the Dettol and scrubbing in the world wouln't make me feel clean again.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Debowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really nice

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Debowing- yes god forbid you might have to go through the hassle of dating a woman...
Actually, I have dated women...but not for the purpose of bedding them...
Old Jan 4th 2012, 9:25 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Erm. The alternative isn't rape for all people.

I've not because I've always managed to have either a girlfriend or find someone stupid enough to want me inside them.
You've always had someone willing, so I dont think you represent all men.

as a woman you could go out to most bars and get laid if you put yourself out there- problem is most women have some level of pickiness

Kelli, I don't think men that don't use prostitutes go out and rape women- rape is generally not commited out of sexual frustration. I believe they just wank themselves stupid...
Don't get me wrong of course I'm not saying that every male denied access to sex will rape, but a percentage will. As you said as a woman if your out in a bar you know it'd be very easy to get laid should you want it however, women are far pickier than men and will not give it up as easily. Leaving the men with limited options.

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
I really dont see the problem with paying if you are single.

At the rate the poll is developing, it would appear that there would not be enough clientel for all the ho's that are here. Is everyone being truthful
Very true, it's always about supply and demand whatever the business.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Manila twice...they must have been good.

Ha ha , yeah something like that !
Old Jan 4th 2012, 9:48 am
Some say, he adores KSA

iamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kelli28
Don't get me wrong of course I'm not saying that every male denied access to sex will rape, but a percentage will. As you said as a woman if your out in a bar you know it'd be very easy to get laid should you want it however, women are far pickier than men and will not give it up as easily. Leaving the men with limited options.
Given that there are very few places in this world (even Riyadh, so I believe ) in which there is no access to prostitutes, anyone motivated to rape is not doing so for sex but other reasons; anger, power, sadism, revenge...

Rapists are not just horny guys who can't get laid
Old Jan 4th 2012, 9:49 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

STDs? Hasn't anyone heard of these wonderful inventions, condoms?
Old Jan 4th 2012, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
I'm with Auzdafluff. Forget the morals, the idea of hopping on just after some ponytailed fat bloke has just hopped off makes me feel sick. I'd also spend the next 3 months staring at my knob and worrying that I'd caught something. It's not for me but I have no issue with anyone that does it - none of my business in any case so why should I?

In saying that, I think women grossly underestimate the number of men who do hookers on a regular basis and definitely those that have done so at least once. They all bullshit themselves that their bloke "would never do that" when in my experience they probably already have.
What's wrong with a pony tail?
Old Jan 4th 2012, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
What's wrong with a pony tail?
I like bunches better
Old Jan 4th 2012, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by co durham boy
I like bunches better
indeed. you can use both hands.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
indeed. you can use both hands.
Preferably she can keep the white socks on and grey pleated skirt....
Old Jan 4th 2012, 10:43 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

No.

I find most hookers unattractive. I went to that infamous bar at the Metropolitan hotel in Dubai once and it was one of the most unappealing collection of women I'd ever seen.

Besides, why pay for something I can get for free from nice, healthy girls?
Old Jan 4th 2012, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Debowing- yes god forbid you might have to go through the hassle of dating a woman...
Yeah, why take the easy way out? There are at least four single women you can meet in Dubai, maybe even six or seven.

And they don't get too much attention at all, so they don't act like little princesses.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ethos83
No.

I find most hookers unattractive. I went to that infamous bar at the Metropolitan hotel in Dubai once and it was one of the most unappealing collection of women I'd ever seen.

Besides, why pay for something I can get for free from nice, healthy girls?
Hookers come in all shapes and sizes , from the sublime to the ridiculous , from a snatch the size of a welders pocket to that of a mouse's ear .

What ever you want and to whatever level you want to pitch in at , it's all there at a price .
From a 2000 Dollar all night Vegas call girl to a 100 AED cheap Chinese Dragonmart handjob !
Old Jan 4th 2012, 11:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sevenseas- I know loads of single girls here and I am one as well- my lovelife in London was great fun-dates pretty mcuh whenever I had time, here it is non comparable and regularly makes me think about leaving Dubai and my single female friends say the same. All a bunch of nice varying attractiveness normal girls, no princesses- well a couple of high maintenance girls but pretty much a bunch of lovely girls.

where the nice guys hang out I have no idea

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.