Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Would you use a hooker?

View Poll Results: Would you pay for sex?
Yes and I do on a regular basis
15.56%
Yes if I was really gagging
22.22%
I have done but wouldn't again
11.11%
No, I'd rather my balls fell off
42.22%
No but i have a mistress
8.89%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Would you use a hooker?

Old Jan 23rd 2012, 8:48 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would you use a hooker?

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
No?
Old Jan 25th 2012, 6:08 am
Account Closed

tayls123 is an unknown quantity at this point

fair play to anyone who wants to use a hooker. i see no difference between meeting a hooker or going through some random girl in the pub and club scene. they've both probably had more pricks than a second-hand dartboard...at least one of them is honest about it.
Old Feb 5th 2012, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

DrBert is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by abz_to_dbx

As for the hooker thing, apart from Singapore I've never been anywhere where it's so obvious, but it does makes such great sport spotting and watching the old man and young russian/african/asian hooker 'couple' in restaurants and bars. .
Had great sport in Monaco with a mixed group of friends when a very wealthy chap walked into the bar we were with and suddenly half a dozen girls appeared, two of whom stayed a while and were seen with him several times over the next few days. Yacht broker I was with said it was a regular occurrence when his wife was away for a while.

Not been out here much yet, but slightly surprised its as blatant here as you suggest - having read some of the draconian stories about dbx I'd assumed it's well hidden here.

For the record I haven't and wouldn't. Seems to me that the Pretty Woman/happy hooker image is a myth - heard too many stories in the UK about girls forced into it. All very well to say you pay them to go away afterwards, but doesn't seem to me that many/most of them have much of a choice about what they do..
Old Feb 6th 2012, 2:25 am
Forum Regular

maudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant future

I'd trust him to watch my dog..Because it's a male, if it were a female i'd let someone else look after it..
hhhhhhhhh
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 12:34 pm
Just Joined

TheLoneRanger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tayls123
fair play to anyone who wants to use a hooker. i see no difference between meeting a hooker or going through some random girl in the pub and club scene. they've both probably had more pricks than a second-hand dartboard...at least one of them is honest about it.

Old Feb 22nd 2012, 12:57 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheLoneRanger
You're in Riyadh--I think your hands are in the wrong place.
Old Feb 24th 2012, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

TheLoneRanger is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Would you use a hooker?

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
You're in Riyadh--I think your hands are in the wrong place.

dnt remind me this boy
Old Mar 16th 2012, 9:33 am
Just Joined

alpha_omega is an unknown quantity at this point

Those who claim not to be into callgirls are either poofs or liars. Come on. Pay em, root em, walk away. Read about this dude's war stories on the prosty circuit at the Chronicles of Whore website. Pretty messed up.
Old Mar 16th 2012, 9:50 am
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
I really dont see the problem with paying if you are single.

And why not, its just part and parcel of a post drinking session - get bladdered, head to hotel, decide flavour of the night, negotiate price, bang it back at yours, hoof into taxi at 0400, khallas.

No, what do I do with her in the morning issues as per free girl
No rank fishy smell in sheets
No worries about waking up with seriously ugly chick
No worries if your performance was shite, it doesnt matter with a paid girl as long as you enjoyed it.
No need for foreplay on your part
No can I see you again issues

At the rate the poll is developing, it would appear that there would not be enough clientel for all the ho's that are here. Is everyone being truthful
Back in 2002 ho's were all over Bahrain. There were about 30 of them standing on the corner of Westin in Juffair. On the Exhibition Avenue you'd get tits pressed against car windows. It was nigh impossible to drive back to the place after a few bevvies and stay away from a ho.
Old Mar 17th 2012, 11:08 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alpha_omega
Those who claim not to be into callgirls are either poofs or liars. Come on. Pay em, root em, walk away. Read about this dude's war stories on the prosty circuit at the Chronicles of Whore website. Pretty messed up.
Oh good. Another one post misogynistic weirdo.

Old Mar 18th 2012, 11:51 am
Just Joined

Scot_of_Desert will become famous soon enough

I am Scottish and we seem to be a bit more traditional. Over the past 6 weeks, as a nation we have not used a hooker, nor a prop forward or a decent set of backs. Instead of a vibrating rabbit, we end up with a static wooden spoon.....Roll on the next Six Nations Rugby