Originally Posted by iggle
Back to my original point.
No. Back to mine.

Show me.

The docs & index will be out there.

Show me rather than make claims.

Show me the proof.

edit...

and please don't dodge. That does my head in.

Just give me the proof that his Dad is not a UK citizen born in the UK .

Also tell me the recent 75 year history of Somalia to show you know how descent works.

Thanks.

Last edited by BEVS; Aug 16th 2016 at 9:14 am.
Old Aug 16th 2016, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

Big_Show is a jewel in the roughBig_Show is a jewel in the roughBig_Show is a jewel in the roughBig_Show is a jewel in the roughBig_Show is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Would you route for me?

"born - don't believe it for a second"
I don't get it. So he wasn't born in the UK because you don't believe it?

Mo - Born and lived in Somalia (Now lives in USA so he doesn't pay taxes. So British of him)
You can be pretty sure he pays them in the USA though. As if the press would have let him get away with paying nothing anywhere; they'd have had absolute field day by no!

Mo Brother - Born in Somalia
Twin brother. Bit of a pointless repetition there.

I'd be interested in hearing what you think about Mo's kids? IIRC three out of the four of them were born in the UK, have parents and a grandparent with British passports, and at least the eldest also attended school there for a while. At which point would they count as British, or would his offspring all remain Somalian in your eyes too?
Old Aug 16th 2016, 9:35 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Big_Show
I don't get it. So he wasn't born in the UK because you don't believe it?
He may not have been born in the UK but still been British - in simple terms.

I would simply like to see the index proof for the claims made.
Old Aug 16th 2016, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Lightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond repute

Strange that the family split 8 year old twins up leaving one in Somalia. I have read the fathers explanation he could only afford to look after 3 kids in the UK so he left one twin there. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

They would have been better bringing the twin and leaving the other horrible little scroat of a brother who has clocked up over 20 convictions in the UK including knife crimes and breaking in and terrorising OAPs in their homes.
Old Aug 16th 2016, 9:47 am
`

Originally Posted by Lightandbitter
Strange that the family split 8 year old twins up leaving one in Somalia.
Maybe it was simply one son to the Father and one son to the Mother.

Twins have been split up before for many reasons.

However, there will be a paper trail.

Iggle needs to go away . Find it and then show the proof.

Last edited by BEVS; Aug 16th 2016 at 9:57 am.
Old Aug 16th 2016, 12:10 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
No. Back to mine.

Show me.

The docs & index will be out there.

Show me rather than make claims.

Show me the proof.

edit...

and please don't dodge. That does my head in.

Just give me the proof that his Dad is not a UK citizen born in the UK .

Also tell me the recent 75 year history of Somalia to show you know how descent works.

Thanks.
I've never seen Iggle and PinkMinnow (aka Redshark) in the same room together. Is it possible that we've got a Jekyll and Hyde situation here...?
Old Aug 16th 2016, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Iggle needs to go away .
LOL
Old Aug 16th 2016, 1:01 pm
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I've never seen Iggle and PinkMinnow (aka Redshark) in the same room together. Is it possible that we've got a Jekyll and Hyde situation here...?
Nah - I am not him.

I stand by my comments, he is not British. He's African. You can say what you want. He was born, bred, raised in Somalian, he parents were Somalians it makes him Somalian .
Old Aug 16th 2016, 4:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I've thought really long and hard about this and have come to the conclusion that I really don't care.
Old Aug 16th 2016, 10:40 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Interestingly enough, I cannot find a birth record for Farah's father.
Old Aug 16th 2016, 11:14 pm
`

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Interestingly enough, I cannot find a birth record for Farah's father.
I did a brief search . Me neither BiP.
Old Aug 17th 2016, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

Big_Show is a jewel in the roughBig_Show is a jewel in the roughBig_Show is a jewel in the roughBig_Show is a jewel in the roughBig_Show is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
He was born in Somalia according to the interweb. He didn't live in the UK until he was eight and could barely speak any English when he arrived. So it's not like he was Kipling born in India but raised very much an Englishman ethnically and culturally.
I get all that, but this particular comment of Iggle's was about his father, which is why I questioned it.
Old Aug 17th 2016, 3:31 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

I did a brief search . Me neither BiP.
BEVS needs to go away . Find it and then show the proof.

Old Aug 17th 2016, 4:01 am
`

BEVS needs to go away . Find it and then show the proof.

I'm not the one making the claims about the athlete being a bona fide British citizen & his right to a UK passport love . You are.

At least I bothered to go look at the lineage which is 100% more effort than you made. All you did was to make somewhat unpleasant, unsubstantiated claims about this man which were, in fact, incorrect. When asked to actually substantiate, you side-stepped as you had no idea really if what you peddled was right or not. You simply wanted to take a stinky swipe at this athlete.

I still challenge you to substantiate your claims that he circumnavigated UK law to illegally obtain his UK passport. That he & his father were given a free ride to which they were not entitled & that there has been nothing, zip , zilch , nada back in return from these chaps. This is basically what you have stated.

BTW. He is a free man living in democratic countries. Last thing I knew , he is free to express his cultural heritage and beliefs if he so wishes, even though having lived in the UK since the age of 8 he will also feel British.

That man has hoisted the flag for Britain in these Olympics through his athletics. Good on him.

Sorry NormUK. Please feel free to moderate me.
Old Aug 17th 2016, 5:03 am
Banned

I'm not the one making the claims about the athlete being a bona fide British citizen & his right to a UK passport love . You are.

At least I bothered to go look at the lineage which is 100% more effort than you made. All you did was to make somewhat unpleasant, unsubstantiated claims about this man which were, in fact, incorrect. When asked to actually substantiate, you side-stepped as you had no idea really if what you peddled was right or not. You simply wanted to take a stinky swipe at this athlete.

I still challenge you to substantiate your claims that he circumnavigated UK law to illegally obtain his UK passport. That he & his father were given a free ride to which they were not entitled & that there has been nothing, zip , zilch , nada back in return from these chaps. This is basically what you have stated.

BTW. He is a free man living in democratic countries. Last thing I knew , he is free to express his cultural heritage and beliefs if he so wishes, even though having lived in the UK since the age of 8 he will also feel British.

That man has hoisted the flag for Britain in these Olympics through his athletics. Good on him.

Sorry NormUK. Please feel free to moderate me.
He is a fantastic athlete, great role model, fantastic dad bla bla bla. But he is not British. I think there is a valid reason why you can't find his dad birth certificate. Because its in Somolia...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.