Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Would you let your maid use your pool?

Would you let your maid use your pool?

Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

cherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to all
Default Re: Would you let your maid use your pool?

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
then i don't see why you would even ask the question...

MM, xx
As I said before, to see different opinions. Never had a maid before, don't know what is the norm!
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:09 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cherrypie1
Never wanted your tongue lashing my cherrypie anyway.
Too late, I am sulking now.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

mysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud of

Never wanted your tongue lashing my cherrypie anyway.
Thats just given me the horn....
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:19 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
I used to love cherrypie and custard, till I read this toffy nosed pile of shit, now I am back on the lemon meringue pie forever.
jesus I hate your avatar.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:22 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
jesus I hate your avatar.
Holy shit, you must be well hard, most people luv it.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

I have violently drowned various maids on their assumption that they may use my little puddle of water in the past; until their writhing soulds have succumbed to the demise of their physical bodies and I have felt their final death throes, the final minutes of muscle spasms that come with brain tissue death.
How dare they, how dare they.

I agree also, expatwoman will generate around 400 more pages of technical, social, criminal, legal and Arab culture discussion on this topic than this board will.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jdr
You have the penis symbol next to your name with a huggy, luvvy, hearty ****ing teddy bear as your avatar. You know gays get chemical treatment there right?

Edit: Oh wait, youre in spain.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

As I said before, to see different opinions. Never had a maid before, don't know what is the norm!
I'm sure that Busy Bee will be able to advise you on the norm - if not maybe the commander will be able to offer some advice
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:26 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
You have the penis symbol next to your name with a huggy, luvvy, hearty ****ing teddy bear as your avatar. You know gays get chemical treatment there right?

Edit: Oh wait, youre in spain.
Twat.
Attached Thumbnails Would you let your maid use your pool?-gay.jpg  
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdr
Twat.
I rekon you are the one on the left. Im right arent I?

PM me and we can talk about this in more detail.

Im kidding about the PM.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:34 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

I rekon you are the one on the left. Im right arent I?

PM me and we can talk about this in more detail.

Im kidding about the PM.
You suit your user name. ;-))
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:36 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
hmmm, I deteste all this jello kitty, teddy bear sort of shit,

I don't have a problem with you at all, just your avatar.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdr
You suit your user name. ;-))
Haha. That actually made me laugh. You don't know how right you are.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:40 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Spugsy
hmmm, I deteste all this jello kitty, teddy bear sort of shit,

I don't have a problem with you at all, just your avatar.
I`ve had different, but if I change it now I will only be able to have a static one. ;-))
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:46 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Haha. That actually made me laugh. You don't know how right you are.
Lol, just read your "Finally escaped the UAE"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.