Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Would you give a BE regular a job?

Would you give a BE regular a job?

Old Feb 26th 2013, 2:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Would you give a BE regular a job?

Just reading that another BE member has yet another hangover and is diving out of work asap...(britexpat- shame on you). So just wondering as we know the ins and outs of peoples lives on here would you give them a job based on what you know from here?

So who would you employ and who would you most definitely not?
Old Feb 26th 2013, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice
Default Re: Would you give a BE regular a job?

No names no packdrill but I certainly wouldn't employ the people who seem to hate the Middle East so much well certainly not in this region!
Old Feb 26th 2013, 2:41 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Just reading that another BE member has yet another hangover and is diving out of work asap...(britexpat- shame on you). So just wondering as we know the ins and outs of peoples lives on here would you give them a job based on what you know from here?

I'd employ you.

Do I have to say as what?
Old Feb 26th 2013, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

well considering how much time people spend on here - I'm not sure i would employ anyone. lol
Old Feb 26th 2013, 3:26 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1

Someone resurrected that thread from last year! I am fine and dandy today and still sat at the desk at 1930!

Obviously I wouldn't employ you as you have no attention to detail.
Old Feb 26th 2013, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

I would definitely employ me
Old Feb 26th 2013, 5:04 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Theseus
well considering how much time people spend on here - I'm not sure i would employ anyone. lol
They'd be easy to find though!
Old Feb 27th 2013, 4:34 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I'd employ some people on here for sure.

I reckon Millhouse would just crack jokes all day, but funny ones.

Meow could supply me with good food and whisper financial advice in my ear before deposit money into willy hills.

KC - you'd be good to employ, you're the type that wants to do everyone elses work for them. I'd give you my workload.

I'd need someone to talk to about footie, so Spugsy or CDB or Bahtat.

I'd need someone to talk to about rugby, so The Dean. Also, he could be very useful for light bulb changing in the office.

Patsy, you'd be employed at reception to offer such lovely welcomes to everyone. Unless someone walked in called Darling. Then we'd be in the shit.

Britexpat, wouldn't employ you but I'd chuck you 10dhs every day to sit at the bottom of the building drunk.

Gossipers - Lalalayla, Busybee, Original Sunshine, you would all be at the water/moet fountain gossiping about my new hair cut.

Mikewot would be the office manager, dishing out written warnings for when millhouse is late.

I know I'm missing people but, you know.I think I've covered a lot of ground here.

There's a post open for being my tea boy? Shiva? You could deliver tea with a barrel of swear words, we'd laugh, shout some more, laugh and then you'd scuttle back to relax before we repeat.
Old Feb 27th 2013, 4:38 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

Meow could supply me with good food and whisper financial advice in my ear before deposit money into willy hills.

KC - you'd be good to employ, you're the type that wants to do everyone elses work for them. I'd give you my workload.

I'd need someone to talk to about rugby, so The Dean. Also, he could be very useful for light bulb changing in the office.

Patsy, you'd be employed at reception to offer such lovely welcomes to everyone. Unless someone walked in called Darling. Then we'd be in the shit.

Britexpat, wouldn't employ you but I'd chuck you 10dhs every day to sit at the bottom of the building drunk.

Gossipers - Lalalayla, Busybee, Original Sunshine, you would all be at the water/moet fountain gossiping about my new hair cut.

Mikewot would be the office manager, dishing out written warnings for when millhouse is late.

I know I'm missing people but, you know.I think I've covered a lot of ground here.

There's a post open for being my tea boy? Shiva? You could deliver tea with a barrel of swear words, we'd laugh, shout some more, laugh and then you'd scuttle back to relax before we repeat.
Get your own ****ing tea
Old Feb 27th 2013, 4:40 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by shiva
Get your own ****ing tea
That's the spirit.

Coffee though mate.
Old Feb 27th 2013, 4:51 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

obviously I am unemployable

you talk about people spending time on here, there are people on twitter with full time positions that are literally posting tweets all day.
Old Feb 27th 2013, 5:22 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

That's the spirit.

Coffee though mate.
2 sugars and milk and get on move on baldrick
Old Feb 27th 2013, 5:53 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
obviously I am unemployable

you talk about people spending time on here, there are people on twitter with full time positions that are literally posting tweets all day.
Awkward.

You can take pictures of all my lunches, write the company blog (we're big on social media you see) and be the person that comments how nice the ugly girls look today.

Originally Posted by shiva
2 sugars and milk and get on move on baldrick
Make the coffee you dolphin bothrerer.
Old Feb 27th 2013, 5:56 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't let you down scamp. Just on way to work now with the mother or thick heads. Still, unless I went to a cashpoint on way home the poker night was successful.
Old Feb 27th 2013, 6:11 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britexpat76
I didn't let you down scamp. Just on way to work now with the mother or thick heads. Still, unless I went to a cashpoint on way home the poker night was successful.
I was waiting to see an update on facebook as to whether you won / lost.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.