British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Would you entrust YOUR children to these people? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/would-you-entrust-your-children-these-people-633623/)

The Dean Oct 2nd 2009 5:58 am

Would you entrust YOUR children to these people?

3 Attachment(s)
I'm sure it's not politically correct to 'judge a book by its cover' but just look at them................. Deanetta and I would have taken one quick look and thought 'there's no way we are leaving our little angels with them'. :blink:

dollface Oct 2nd 2009 1:50 pm

Re: Would you entrust YOUR children to these people?

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 7982810)
I'm sure it's not politically correct to 'judge a book by its cover' but just look at them................. Deanetta and I would have taken one quick look and thought 'there's no way we are leaving our little angels with them'. :blink:

they make me sick to my stomach:frown:

Blue Cat Oct 3rd 2009 7:13 am

the women look a bit dodgy but the last one has a look of Spugsy! :p

Sandboy Oct 3rd 2009 7:36 am

only the fat lass had access to the kids, the 3 of them had never even met, scrubbed up she looks like the sort of jolly cuddly woman kids would love

this internet thing is full of dodgy bastards unfortunately

Norm_uk Oct 4th 2009 6:25 am

I'm sure it's not politically correct to 'judge a book by its cover' but just look at them.................

It's not wise to judge a book by it's cover (political correctness has little to do with it)...I think your post contradicts itself. Some stunngling ugly and fierce looking people are quite lovely people - and some of the most attractive people are souless monsters.

N.

Blue Cat Oct 4th 2009 6:47 am

Originally Posted by Norm_uk (Post 7987607)
It's not wise to judge a book by it's cover (political correctness has little to do with it)...I think your post contradicts itself. Some stunngling ugly and fierce looking people are quite lovely people - and some of the most attractive people are souless monsters.

N.

valid points :)

commander Oct 4th 2009 9:22 am

i wouldnt entrust my children with the majority of you lot....

Eva Oct 4th 2009 6:09 pm

Originally Posted by commander (Post 7987774)
i wouldnt entrust my children with the majority of you lot....

Well if they are as charming as their Daddy dearest,suppose we can be grateful for small mercies:sneaky::)

commander Oct 5th 2009 3:59 am

Originally Posted by Eva (Post 7988692)
Well if they are as charming as their Daddy dearest,suppose we can be grateful for small mercies:sneaky::)

especially you.....:D

Eva Oct 5th 2009 7:03 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 7989709)
especially you.....:D

I can be hurt you know........

commander Oct 5th 2009 7:22 am

Originally Posted by Eva (Post 7989876)
I can be hurt you know........

sure.....

Eva Oct 5th 2009 7:29 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 7989907)
sure.....

:D

The Dean Oct 5th 2009 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by Norm_uk (Post 7987607)

N.

Most people who have a public-facing job try to put on a smile or at least a pleasant demeanour - even in an off-the-record or unofficial photo. I suppose to be fair the first one is her police photo which has now been made available, taken at a time when she was hardly likely to have been in a good frame of mind.

I still think there is an instinct you get about people (women are better at it than men), and those people should have the words "Child Safety Warning" tattooed on their foreheads.