Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Would you donate your organs...

Would you donate your organs...

Old Apr 24th 2009, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Would you donate your organs...

When your time comes???
Old Apr 24th 2009, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Would you donate your organs...

Originally Posted by Confucius
When your time comes???
Why not!! No longer any use to me!
Old Apr 24th 2009, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

YES....
Old Apr 24th 2009, 8:28 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

When your time comes???
the wouldn't want my liver ..
Old Apr 24th 2009, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Location: Currently in The Greens (arrived in Dubai on 22nd May 2009!).
FunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
the wouldn't want my liver ..
Or mine at the moment!

Yep, I would definitely donate my organs!
Old Apr 24th 2009, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

I am on the register back in the UK for organ donation and my family are aware of my wishes.

Really don't care what they take of mine after death, only going to get burnt anyway!

At least with the register, I don't think the family needs to give the ok, takes away hard decisions at a very difficult time, as to be honest.

If it was my child who was the potential donor, I don't know that I would be able to say yes, even though I know its the right thing to do.
Old Apr 24th 2009, 11:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
I am on the register back in the UK for organ donation and my family are aware of my wishes.

Really don't care what they take of mine after death, only going to get burnt anyway!

At least with the register, I don't think the family needs to give the ok, takes away hard decisions at a very difficult time, as to be honest.

If it was my child who was the potential donor, I don't know that I would be able to say yes, even though I know its the right thing to do.
Seeing as you're filled with the giving spirit, there'll be not much left to burn...

Re the child, or anyone, hope we all are blessed with long and happy lives...
Old Apr 24th 2009, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well...Not much givers, I see...
Old Apr 24th 2009, 11:50 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I signed up to the UK scheme too.
My trombone and tambourine are going to the Salvation Army however...
Old Apr 24th 2009, 11:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Yes, I signed up to the UK scheme too.
My trombone and tambourine are going to the Salvation Army however...
How about your money???
Old Apr 24th 2009, 11:57 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

How about your money???

No pockets in shrouds Musicman.intend to make my last withdrawal immediately prior to my last breath.....account closed.
Nada for the family that's for sure!
But that's just me.
Old Apr 24th 2009, 12:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
No pockets in shrouds Musicman.intend to make my last withdrawal immediately prior to my last breath.....account closed.
Nada for the family that's for sure!
But that's just me.
So you're taking your money with you...
Old Apr 24th 2009, 12:08 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So you're taking your money with you...
No ooooo. I mean as soon as I know I got the invite to the big fire,I'll withdraw my $217 and go wild with it,living the halcyon lifestyle and leaving
nada.As it says in the book, we come into this world with nothing and we leave with nothing...........
Old Apr 24th 2009, 12:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
No ooooo. I mean as soon as I know I got the invite to the big fire,I'll withdraw my $217 and go wild with it,living the halcyon lifestyle and leaving
nada.As it says in the book, we come into this world with nothing and we leave with nothing...........
Don't spend it all in one place...
Old Apr 24th 2009, 12:12 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Don't spend it all in one place...

That's three Financial Advisors we have on the Board now........
Thanks anyway.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.