Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Would a guy in a pink shirt put you off?

Would a guy in a pink shirt put you off?

Old Jun 16th 2010, 4:33 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Would a guy in a pink shirt put you off?

Originally Posted by Storm Cat
Tahitians are the worst..I was checking into a hotel there once and as I approached the front desk I saw what I thought could be the most beautiful creature on earth, then she smiled
Based on the original subject of this thread, I was expecting you to say...then he smiled.
Old Jun 17th 2010, 8:59 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

That's a great result for your boy Mata.I hope he enjoys his time doing whatever he's doing. I'm sure he will thank you some day for steering him ever so slightly towards working as opposed to doing nothing which a lot of young kinder want to do these days.Pink is great in my book and discarded on the floor of my boudoir too-tho not such a young wearer.
xxx
Old Jun 18th 2010, 5:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
That's a great result for your boy Mata.I hope he enjoys his time doing whatever he's doing. I'm sure he will thank you some day for steering him ever so slightly towards working as opposed to doing nothing which a lot of young kinder want to do these days.Pink is great in my book and discarded on the floor of my boudoir too-tho not such a young wearer.
xxx
for you Eva, I will wear pink.
Old Jun 18th 2010, 12:09 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

should be pink ...
Attached Thumbnails Would a guy in a pink shirt put you off?-random-63.jpg  
Old Jun 18th 2010, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

DesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
When you live in the US the perfectly white teeth is the norm so when you see less than perfect teeth in someone it does stand out.

I have to admit that the other day I had a private observation. American girls aren't necessarily prettier than British or European or Australian girls, but American girls do have, on the whole, better teeth and it does make a world of a difference.
You got that right...especially those carolina girls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU7jY7I4ck8
Old Jun 18th 2010, 2:56 pm
Banned

Storm Cat is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by DesertOcean
You got that right...especially those carolina girls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU7jY7I4ck8
The best looking women in the states hail from Minnesota. They are all descendants of people from the Netherlands who settled the region thousands of years ago.
Old Jun 18th 2010, 4:38 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Storm Cat
The best looking women in the states hail from Minnesota. They are all descendants of people from the Netherlands who settled the region thousands of years ago.
..er ..wouldn't that be Native Americans. According to the Golden Girls TV show (Rose Nylund - Scandinavian), it was mostly Scandinavians (Swedes and Norwegians) that went to Minnesota, and some Germans...so, overall, Aryans.
Old Jun 18th 2010, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Spugsy
christ, I'd never wear a pink shirt as long as I lived.
Ha ha, you are sooooo English!

Think nowadays men wearing pink isn't as bad as it used to be (as in not having the piss ripped out of them for it); however, I wouldn't recommend it for an interview just in case you got an "old-fashioned" type interviewing him!

I fear I'm too late to help anyway, when was the interview and what did he wear? (Haven't read all the replies as it would take far too long.)
Old Jun 19th 2010, 5:15 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Ha ha, you are sooooo English!

Think nowadays men wearing pink isn't as bad as it used to be (as in not having the piss ripped out of them for it); however, I wouldn't recommend it for an interview just in case you got an "old-fashioned" type interviewing him!

I fear I'm too late to help anyway, when was the interview and what did he wear? (Haven't read all the replies as it would take far too long.)
Maybe too 'geordie' to be honest.

No way on earth I'd wear pink, and if you knew me I think you'd all realise that I really wouldn't suit pink anyway.