British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   wots wot weekend?? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/wots-wot-weekend-538146/)

twinkle-star May 22nd 2008 1:07 pm

wots wot weekend??

Whats everyone up to tonight and this weekend???
Anything good??
Only asking to be nosy!:blink:

lionheart May 22nd 2008 3:04 pm

Re: wots wot weekend??

Originally Posted by twinkle-star (Post 6380246)
Whats everyone up to tonight and this weekend???
Anything good??
Only asking to be nosy!:blink:

Watching The Scorpions in concert tonight. Early morning modelling assignment for Mrs.Lionheart so will be keeping our daughter occupied at a garage sale for the duration...

Blue Cat May 22nd 2008 3:44 pm

Booze run tomorrow, Mitten is going to the Disney show with Granda :)

shakh your bootie May 22nd 2008 4:02 pm

Well, I'll be off to the Pampas Grass Brouhaahaa when my frikkin' taxi finally decides to show....

Beard Man May 23rd 2008 8:07 am

i will most likly be setting at home with family (i am not saying i am married i am not saying i am not) lol

unless one of you guys will be comming to Abu Dhabi :)

maybe we can have a cup of coffee in one of the coffee shopes around

Blue Cat May 24th 2008 5:49 am

Originally Posted by Beard Man (Post 6383478)
i will most likly be setting at home with family (i am not saying i am married i am not saying i am not) lol

unless one of you guys will be comming to Abu Dhabi :)

maybe we can have a cup of coffee in one of the coffee shopes around

I rather like smoking and drinking so that may not be such a good idea!

twinkle-star May 25th 2008 5:57 am

What did everyone do this weekend then?
Have a good one?
I went out in Abu Dhabi and ended up in Oceans...Never been there before in the evening and it was manic!:ohmy:
Spend the rest weekend recovering!:zzz:
Going out next Thursday if any girlies want to tag along!:D

Border Reiver May 25th 2008 6:37 am

Dropped Mother in Law at the airport first thing on Saturday. Spent the rest of the day quietly celebrating. Quietly because my Other Half was still around.....;)

arbroath_abroad May 25th 2008 6:56 am

Went to Dubai on Thursday night.

Cycled around Dubai friday morning, then relaxed with my skinsuit at starbucks in JBR, embarrasing my friend and getting funny looks of passers by..

spent the afternoon playing with my daughter in the pool

Had a lovely dinner at my inlaws on Friday night..

Sat morning, again had a cycle around Dubai, went to 'Today lights' shop on SZR and bought some wall lights for my living room.

Sat evening went to lakes club for a few beers...

Sun drove through to AD and back at work...

ooohhh the high life:D

Inselaffen May 25th 2008 7:32 am

had the most boring weekend!
decided Friday afternoon to book a dive for yesterday but they were fully booked!

mick69 May 25th 2008 8:04 am

Well we arrived in Dubai early hours of Saturday morning. Was going to go to the nightclub in the hotel but decided to have a drink in room instead. Very bad idea as at 5.30am and a nearly empty bottle of vodka decided to sleep. Woken up at 9am for breakfast and then spent the day to and fro from hotel, exhibition centre, office etc etc. With the hangover from hell!!!!!

Anyway, bright and breezy today (thank god) so in the office and then off to the exhibition centre for the rest of the day me thinks. How exciting is my life ;)

Hope you all had a good weekend and thanks for the information on the hotel. Quite pleased with it.

Cheers
Lynne :)

Coxy the Bear May 25th 2008 8:10 am

Started by cooking for a drunken rabble on Thursday night, succumbed to illness at 3am. Went home, felt crap, stayed on the sofa. Went to work Saturday morning for an hour, ended up at the med centre, went home and been on the sofa since!
Damn I'm enjoying myself! Roll on Rock bottom on Friday!