Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Worst Customer service Awaard in the UAE goes to....

Worst Customer service Awaard in the UAE goes to....

Old Dec 7th 2009, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default Worst Customer service Awaard in the UAE goes to....

... I always thought it would be Emirates bank but FIFA (well Abu Dhabi's version) is the winner. I have just been informed that my Barcelona tickets will not be delivered to my PO BOX because... get ready for this they have been trying to take payment for the tickets but they took down the incorrect credit card details, my reply was never mind here are the correct card details.... but of course that is too easy ! I was told that as they had tried 3 times to make the payment the computer system would not allow another transaction with the same reference number so the only alternative for me to get the tickets is to drive from Dubai to their office in abu Dhabi WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 7th 2009, 9:48 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Worst Customer service Awaard in the UAE goes to....

Originally Posted by pauldxb
... I always thought it would be Emirates bank but FIFA (well Abu Dhabi's version) is the winner. I have just been informed that my Barcelona tickets will not be delivered to my PO BOX because... get ready for this they have been trying to take payment for the tickets but they took down the incorrect credit card details, my reply was never mind here are the correct card details.... but of course that is too easy ! I was told that as they had tried 3 times to make the payment the computer system would not allow another transaction with the same reference number so the only alternative for me to get the tickets is to drive from Dubai to their office in abu Dhabi WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
proper laurel and hardy stuff over here mate.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 9:50 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

PLEASE write to me about that. I'd love to tackle them on that issue.

-
Old Dec 7th 2009, 10:04 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

the sad thing is I am not surprised
Old Dec 7th 2009, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of

Well... I am waiting for my tickerts also... Aramex just told me on the phone that tomorrow -yes or yes- the tickets will be with me (something that they have been promising for ten days now).

The sad thing is... I got a meeting in my job I cannot avoid at the exact time of the match. Does any one want to buy two tickets for the Barcelona semifinal? I am selling at the value I paid them (not counting the numerous phone calls for the delivery): 160 dirhams each (category 1 tickets), plus 12 dirhams for the delivery.

Cheers
Old Dec 7th 2009, 10:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

try getting ADNOC to replace a car battry under warranty...
Old Dec 7th 2009, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

wow and they say that e-commerce over there will never take off
Old Dec 7th 2009, 12:09 pm

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by klaus3974
Well... I am waiting for my tickerts also... Aramex just told me on the phone that tomorrow -yes or yes- the tickets will be with me (something that they have been promising for ten days now).

The sad thing is... I got a meeting in my job I cannot avoid at the exact time of the match. Does any one want to buy two tickets for the Barcelona semifinal? I am selling at the value I paid them (not counting the numerous phone calls for the delivery): 160 dirhams each (category 1 tickets), plus 12 dirhams for the delivery.

Cheers
I am also in the same position waiting for tickets, just been in touch again and waiting for their excuse
Old Dec 13th 2009, 3:23 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Finally got an answer of them about delivery of my tickets and it was it seems exactly the same reason as they gave you! Said they had tried thrice to get payment via credit card, wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that on the website they say they prefer Visa and I in fact tried to pay with Mastercard.Out of interest Paul, was yours Visa or Mastercard?
Old Dec 13th 2009, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

we were told there was some sort of problem with the credit card company so aramex were told to take all the tickets back to fifa....... we collected them from fifa in AD yesterday

can't be arsed to go anyway, too cold
Old Dec 13th 2009, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of

I have not get mine. Excuse, they could not find the building... and I work in a landmark building!

So I am supposed to pick them up in AD but I live in Dubai and I really cannot leave my job earlier the day of the match. Can't believe these people. Never again.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 5:56 am

Originally Posted by klaus3974
I have not get mine. Excuse, they could not find the building... and I work in a landmark building!

So I am supposed to pick them up in AD but I live in Dubai and I really cannot leave my job earlier the day of the match. Can't believe these people. Never again.
As they havn't got my money have decided not to go, not going through to AD just to pick tickets up, plus limited parking space and ony 2 pick up points for Park n Ride
Old Dec 13th 2009, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

it's gonna be shit isn't it ?

I never attend stuff here and got suckered into this so the kids could see some football