Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

world cup pictures as promised

Wikiposts

world cup pictures as promised

Old Mar 29th 2010, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: world cup pictures as promised

Originally Posted by commander
oh they will be queing up...judging by your avatar/Name and the pictures of these two middle aged vixens...they would eat you for breakfast..
A young boy can dream...
Old Mar 29th 2010, 5:46 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
A young boy can dream...
indeed.

Its a pity there was nasty comments from that ass. Saying that, you post pictures of yourself on a forum, you really must expect to take some flack..thems the rules.

good on them, ive learned about shoes and teeth, and that Mr Indian bloke in the picture was Patsy's date.

its all a bit of fun, no need to be nasty though.

Schhwwing
Old Mar 29th 2010, 5:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

indeed.

Its a pity there was nasty comments from that ass. Saying that, you post pictures of yourself on a forum, you really must expect to take some flack..thems the rules.

good on them, ive learned about shoes and teeth, and that Mr Indian bloke in the picture was Patsy's date.

its all a bit of fun, no need to be nasty though.

Schhwwing
Yup, I guess we all take the piss out of celebs without hesitation - rules are the same.

Anyway, girls, if you are prepared to take the flack from the losers, I'm happy to provide the compliments. You have made a young man happy

(I'm actually 32 by the way)
Old Mar 29th 2010, 5:57 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

prime meat for PS...
Old Mar 29th 2010, 6:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grecoromano_
But of course, darling!
"Who's the one next to Miss Piggy?"

About my dual identity: I just couldn't bother to retrieve the password one day and I set up the other one to be used from another browser.Ah whatever! No big, as you can see mods aptly banned me and I came back under another name, in disguise, so to speak. Did you recognize me?

By the way: the "comment" wasn't even mine, ladies are the ones with the real eye for these details, and no mercy, I should add. I, in fact, know perfectly well who's who, and at least Ms.Piggy looks like "fun", some kind of fun, in any case.

Catrin, is that your style? Please, change it. Is that someone's recommendation? He or she doesn't love you much, believe me.
And I won't touch you with a barge pole, don't worry you and your hooker shoes can sleep safe & clean

Patsy: do you know that habit some men have of dressing in flashy, tacky, ridiculous feminine dress, just for fun? Well it looks pathetic when it's a old woman doing it.

Commander, ask Patsy for pictures of me (???), or anything else, they have a full dossier about me (???)! By the way, LAME defense of the gentle dammes! But if you can do with a description: I'm short, fat and bald. I used to have a beard, but I shave now, if that can lift you up

Meow: you have seen me only in my sweetest day.

Everybody else: enough laughing!

Mods: I'm done, NOW you can ban me
Funny enough, I was just thinking what a dossier you were...............
Old Mar 29th 2010, 6:50 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Well this thread didn't go as planned...

For what it's worth, both pigges are welcome to get the Millhouse love if they want.
indeed...could trim the fat from the thread if you want, but thought it a bit late at this point...
Old Mar 29th 2010, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Y

Anyway, girls, if you are prepared to take the flack from the losers, I'm happy to provide the compliments. You have made a young man happy

hmmmmm.... *patsy licks her lips

prime meat for PS...
Just call me a cougar darling!
Old Mar 29th 2010, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
indeed...could trim the fat from the thread if you want, but thought it a bit late at this point...
No worries Bob....we are all grown up here and I can soooooo give as good as I get!!
Old Mar 29th 2010, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

ive learned about shoes and teeth, and that Mr Indian bloke in the picture was Patsy's date.
Yeah right..too old for me darling!!
so did you read up about the louboutins???
Old Mar 29th 2010, 5:01 pm
banned

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Yeah right..too old for me darling!!
so did you read up about the louboutins???
so much so, i bought a pair, put cleats on them and use them for cycling
Old Mar 29th 2010, 8:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

short fat and bald is in fashion...
finally I'm fashionable
Old Mar 29th 2010, 11:59 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
finally I'm fashionable
Old Mar 30th 2010, 1:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

More pictures........ I particularly like No. 11, which features (apart from Ms Cachova) the Muttondresdazlam twins..........

http://business.maktoob.com/Pages/Me...62248&ImageID=
Old Apr 9th 2010, 6:11 am
BE Forum Addict

OMG!! "ladies" Day at Aintree!!!! 22 pictures of people with "magic mirrors" lol

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/f...-pictures.html

Old Apr 9th 2010, 6:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
OMG!! "ladies" Day at Aintree!!!! 22 pictures of people with "magic mirrors" lol

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/f...-pictures.html

do you have to be fat to attend?

Now, I like a fat bird, but some of these are clearly taking the piss.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.