Workload

Old Apr 18th 2018, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Workload

Originally Posted by Scamp

I had money in my mind on your or one other poster in particular to pick up on that and take it the wrong way, say something shitty or just generally be negative about it. Wishing people a pleasant day is just being nice.

Note: I don't finish emails with it, nor do I start emails with 'hope you're well'.
It's condescending crap. you don't give a flying whether I or the other people that read this, have a fantastic or anything day. It's just crap, like the bloke you bought your coffee off this morning saying the same.
Another AmericaniSation I despise.
Old Apr 18th 2018, 10:15 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
It's condescending crap. you don't give a flying whether I or the other people that read this, have a fantastic or anything day. It's just crap, like the bloke you bought your coffee off this morning saying the same.
Cool.

I tell colleagues to have a good evening or enjoy the weekend etc. It's the same thing, just that you're ungrateful and unpleasant enough to rebuff someone willing or trying to be nice. All of which is entirely your problem, not mine, you snowflake.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat141; Apr 18th 2018 at 10:16 am. Reason: Had to add the snowflake. Too good an opportunity to miss.
Old Apr 18th 2018, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Cool.

I tell colleagues to have a good evening or enjoy the weekend etc. It's the same thing, just that you're ungrateful and unpleasant enough to rebuff someone willing or trying to be nice. All of which is entirely your problem, not mine, you snowflake.
That's the point though, you aren't being sincere about it. Words are meaningless, it's actions that make differences snowflake.

And let's face it, that chip on your shoulder for being relegated this season..... ;-)
Old Apr 18th 2018, 11:59 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

That's the point though, you aren't being sincere about it. Words are meaningless, it's actions that make differences snowflake.

And let's face it, that chip on your shoulder for being relegated this season..... ;-)
Words aren't meaningless at all, that's a silly thing to say and it's pretty rude to suggest that I wasn't being sincere. How do you know the level of sincerity behind something typed? How do you know how sincere I was being when I offered wishes that everyone would have a fantastic day?

You just want to be upset and offended at things for the sake of it. I can't stop that happening, it's your choice and your problem.

In future though, I won't bother.

In total sincerity: I hope you have a bang average afternoon and evening, not good, not bad, just really really average.
Old Apr 18th 2018, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Words aren't meaningless at all, that's a silly thing to say and it's pretty rude to suggest that I wasn't being sincere. How do you know the level of sincerity behind something typed? How do you know how sincere I was being when I offered wishes that everyone would have a fantastic day?

You just want to be upset and offended at things for the sake of it. I can't stop that happening, it's your choice and your problem.

In future though, I won't bother.

In total sincerity: I hope you have a bang average afternoon and evening, not good, not bad, just really really average.
Scampi twirling it as usual.

You don't though, you don't give a flying whether I have a "bang average afternoon and evening, not good, not bad, just really really average".

You just don't.

You think people don't read between the lines?

Stop trying to pretend you care about me or others when your previous posts against me and a load of others have been toxic.

Last edited by IKnowNothing; Apr 18th 2018 at 3:51 pm.
Old Apr 18th 2018, 4:04 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you have a bang average afternoon and evening, not good, not bad, just really really average.
I think I just had one of those. Blimey!
Old Apr 18th 2018, 4:47 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

You don't though, you don't give a flying whether I have a "bang average afternoon and evening, not good, not bad, just really really average".

You just don't.

Stop trying to pretend you care about me or others when your previous posts against me and a load of others have been toxic.
nobody cares
Old Apr 18th 2018, 4:55 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

In total sincerity: I hope you have an average bang in the afternoon and evening, not good, not bad, just really really average.
I'd settle for that.
Old Apr 19th 2018, 3:08 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Not advocating banal pleasantries but if they wind you up to this degree perhaps you need a dose of chill the **** out before you have a heart attack.
Old Apr 19th 2018, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning everyone, its Thursday! Yay! I hope you all have an absolutely fantastic day!

Much love!
Old Apr 19th 2018, 5:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Good morning everyone, its Thursday! Yay! I hope you all have an absolutely fantastic day!

Much love!
Thanks buddy. Hope you have a superbly marvelous day too.
Old Apr 19th 2018, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

i'm busy as a frigging blue a r s e fly
Old Apr 19th 2018, 10:51 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not busy. Waiting to start my new job (next week hopefully). Weather has finally improved and it's 24 degrees and blue skies today. Might pop to the pub for a cheeky pint.
Old Apr 19th 2018, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

kostik3000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Busy as never before but that's because they asked me to come here and develop foreign markets and this is what I did to extend. Vietnam, India, Singapore, Malaysia to some extend Qatar, KSA and Kuwait. Market in UAE dreadful and I don't see it recover anytime soon. Good people are being replaced with bad people for less money.

Also, trying to finally stabilize my own business, so yes, 14-15 working hours per day sort of norm for me nowadays.
Old Apr 25th 2018, 10:41 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

You just don't.

Wow, Who's this weapon?

Since we become persona non grata here New cars have tanked and everyone needs used ones. Business was so good I actually set up my own company hence the lack of action on here....... That said i'm in here today so its a little quiet this week........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.