Work Shy Bunch!

Old Sep 9th 2008, 7:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Work Shy Bunch!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/200809...t-6d5fb3c.html
Old Sep 9th 2008, 7:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Work Shy Bunch!

how can you not even deliver your own post...?! the lazy sod...

MM, xx
Old Sep 9th 2008, 8:42 pm
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

You are either British or you are Scottish.

I don't blame him, I'd have done the same myself - I never read letters anyway.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond repute

Years ago when I lived in a small village near Northampton, there was a guy who was regular in my local who held court from the nook beside the fireplace. He was in every lunch time and the evenings too. I asked the landlord what his story was. Apparently he was on the dole and had nothing better to do.
One day he came in and announced that he had finally got a job delivering the post, as he grew up in the village then he definitely knew his way around fine.
A week later he announced that he had got the sack, when asked for details he said that he was victimized.
It turned out that he would set off each morning with a full sack of mail and delivered as much as possible up until opening time at the pub, he then took what mail was left in his bag and posted it in the pillar box. It wasnt until someone in the sorting office noticed that the quantity of mail for the latter part of this fellers route was growing and some unique mail items kept re-appearing. The supervisor followed him one day and watched him re-post the rest of his mail bag.
Takes all sorts to be a 'Postie' I guess
Old Sep 10th 2008, 5:57 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vimto
Years ago when I lived in a small village near Northampton, there was a guy who was regular in my local who held court from the nook beside the fireplace. He was in every lunch time and the evenings too. I asked the landlord what his story was. Apparently he was on the dole and had nothing better to do.
One day he came in and announced that he had finally got a job delivering the post, as he grew up in the village then he definitely knew his way around fine.
A week later he announced that he had got the sack, when asked for details he said that he was victimized.
It turned out that he would set off each morning with a full sack of mail and delivered as much as possible up until opening time at the pub, he then took what mail was left in his bag and posted it in the pillar box. It wasnt until someone in the sorting office noticed that the quantity of mail for the latter part of this fellers route was growing and some unique mail items kept re-appearing. The supervisor followed him one day and watched him re-post the rest of his mail bag.
Takes all sorts to be a 'Postie' I guess
heh heh, good idea mind you.

My mates used to deliver that free paper when they were kids, instead of delivering they would dump the whole lot in an empty shed near us, they didn;t get caught for months until someone bought the empty house and decided to see what was in the shed - heh, it was full to the ceiling with crappy free papers.