Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

This won't help things in UK

This won't help things in UK

Old May 23rd 2013, 12:07 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default This won't help things in UK

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=171331263031427

Unbelievable!
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:16 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Re: This won't help things in UK

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
She has a point though.
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:17 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I read two comments and had to close the page. I've had quote enough of ill-informed bigotry in the last 24 hours.
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:18 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
I read two comments and had to close the page. I've had quote enough of ill-informed bigotry in the last 24 hours.
watch it right through, you will be shocked
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:18 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

How about well informed bigotry?
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:21 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Watch the video.
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:23 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
How about well informed bigotry?
I haven't read your book yet...
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:24 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Watched the video last week. If these people really hate the way of life in the UK that much then they should leave. Come to Saudi, where ironically they would not have the freedom to protest in that manner.
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:30 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Watched the video last week. If these people really hate the way of life in the UK that much then they should leave. Come to Saudi, where ironically they would not have the freedom to protest in that manner.
Thats the Irony of it all. They wouldn't last 5 minutes in Saudi..
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:31 pm
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by Kix
Watch the video.
I managed most of it. There have always been extremists, but the problem is that this gives the impression that all Muslims are like that. They aren't in the same that all Brits/Christians/etc don't think or behave like the EDL.

The behaviour of those protesters is twisted and disrespectful, as well as hypocritical. I can't see anyone thinking otherwise, but violence from any 'side' isn't the answer.
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:33 pm
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
I hate to use the 'if you don't like it leave' line, but I am puzzled as to why you would chose to live in a country whose values you profess to hate.
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:33 pm
Concierge

I managed most of it. There have always been extremists, but the problem is that this gives the impression that all Muslims are like that. They aren't in the same that all Brits/Christians/etc don't think or behave like the EDL.

The behaviour of those protesters is twisted and disrespectful, as well as hypocritical. I can't see anyone thinking otherwise, but violence from any 'side' isn't the answer.
agree with you 100% on that, but peoples emotions are high and it will lead to demonstrations and all sorts of things. That video shows a big group of Muslim me and women with their children in pushchairs chanting badness about the British Government and Police Force.
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:34 pm
Concierge

I hate to use the 'if you don't like it leave' line, but I am puzzled as to why you would chose to live in a country whose values you profess to hate.
money it's the only reason any expat goes to Saudi is for the cash, put up and shut up, leave a few years later with bags of cash.
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:35 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Whats the difference between this march and one in Belfast?
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:35 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

But the fact is that they are allowed to spread that biggoted hatred. They should all be jailed, no parole, solitary 23.5 hours a day, given shit food to eat.

Get rid of them from our society, we don't want them.

"Them" is not limited to the people on the film, but to all.

In fact, open a massive secure community in some remote place - Scunthorpe springs to mind - and stick all the fascists and islamists (ie BNP/EDL and the immans and co) let's see what happens, latest reality tv - remember where you saw it first.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.