Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Wonder if this was caught on trafic cam??

Wonder if this was caught on trafic cam??

Old Mar 9th 2010, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice
Default Wonder if this was caught on trafic cam??

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/03/09/florida_crash/
Old Mar 9th 2010, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wonder if this was caught on trafic cam??

How did the police establish that was what she was doing while being in the drivers seat? It's hardly something you'd mention.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jeeper View Post
How did the police establish that was what she was doing while being in the drivers seat? It's hardly something you'd mention.
Clocksprings all over the seat??
Old Mar 9th 2010, 3:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Only in America i guess! I'm just curious as to how overgrown she was to decide it was important enough to do bush topiary whilst driving! and also if she ended up with a bad haircut after crashing!
Old Mar 9th 2010, 4:04 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1 View Post
Only in America i guess! I'm just curious as to how overgrown she was to decide it was important enough to do bush topiary whilst driving! and also if she ended up with a bad haircut after crashing!
well, considering the policeman said that he thought he'd seen it all when he saw a man with 4 syringes hanging out of his arm *and* the woman walked away with injuries... put 2 and 2 together and I'd say "painful".
Old Mar 9th 2010, 5:19 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

She definitely isn't a looker so I guess shaven haven was the only way to keep her boyfriend 'happy'....

The comments people have left on the mugshot site are hilarious by the way...
Old Mar 10th 2010, 12:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

She shoulda got lazer removal, would have saved her all this fuss.
Old Mar 10th 2010, 2:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

She definitely isn't a looker so I guess shaven haven was the only way to keep her boyfriend 'happy'....
Is that all it takes to keep a man happy?
Old Mar 10th 2010, 4:38 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to say that men are complex and look at the bigger picture, but unfortunately most men are shallow to whom looks are important and if there are places like hollywood or brazil involved this is a definite bonus..
Old Mar 10th 2010, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Her ex-hubby was with her as she was driving to meet her boyfriend??

Whatever........

He was in the passenger seat holding the wheel....... couldn't he have trimmed her while she drove the car??
Old Mar 10th 2010, 7:09 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
He was in the passenger seat holding the wheel....... couldn't he have trimmed her while she drove the car??
maybe she was concerned it could have been mistaken for cheating...
Old Mar 10th 2010, 7:11 am
Millhouse is not a meme

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

pretty much in my case... and a bit of cooking
Old Mar 10th 2010, 12:38 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by norsk View Post
I'd like to say that men are complex and look at the bigger picture, but unfortunately most men are shallow to whom looks are important and if there are places like hollywood or brazil involved this is a definite bonus..
I absolutely agree that if there's a Brazil(ian) to look at things are more interesting, not sure what a Hollywood looks like (perhaps a red carpet, but I don't really wanna go there...).

Actually I don't think its shallowness--we're programmed to be sexually attracted to women who appear capable of producing and rearing our progeny: wide hips and big boobs are a fair indication (yeah, yeah, I know those things aren't actually necessary, but they suggest the capability). I'm just not sure where my prerequisite for 6 inch heels came from though.
Old Mar 10th 2010, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well thank you for that insightful bit of info boys!

Bahtatboy- Hollywood is everything off! ( I hear an owwww from all the ladies).
Old Mar 10th 2010, 12:56 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

well thank you for that insightful bit of info boys!

Bahtatboy- Hollywood is everything off! ( I hear an owwww from all the ladies).
I stand corrected (just at the thought).

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.