Womens bodies

Old Dec 16th 2010, 3:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Womens bodies

Triumph has today released the findings of a comprehensive national UK survey into the relationship women have with their body shape.

The survey showed that – perhaps unsurprisingly – the majority of women are self-conscious about their body shape at 56 per cent with 43 per cent of women being wholly unhappy with their body.

Women who are a size 10 are most likely to celebrate their body shape (16 per cent); however, findings from a previous Triumph survey showed that the average woman in the UK is closer to a size 16 with the average bra size increasing to a 34 DD.

Luckily, it’s not all bad news for women. In the survey, 40 per cent of men said they find curvy or voluptuous women more attractive than skinny women - a fact that's been key in a number of real women lingerie campaigns recently.

Other Findings:

40 per cent of women are embarrassed about their body shape, and this is particularly the case with those aged 16-24, with over a third of people (36.7 per cent) being embarrassed by their body shape.
One in five women is content with their body shape (20 per cent).
When celebrating their body shape, 57 per cent of women are hoping their partner will notice, 42 per cent hope their friends will notice, a third of women hope that strangers will notice and a quarter of women do it purely for themselves.
When celebrating their shape 35 per cent of women wear lingerie which shows the contours of their body.
60 per cent of women think that London Fashion Week won’t be a celebration of shape.
Why do they never release this sort of info on men? So 40% of men prefer girls with a bit of meat to skinny girls? Opinions please.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 3:43 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Womens bodies

celebrating their body shape
Old Dec 16th 2010, 4:01 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Why do they never release this sort of info on men? So 40% of men prefer girls with a bit of meat to skinny girls? Opinions please.
Didn't read past "34DD"--that's all I needed to know
Old Dec 16th 2010, 4:32 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

40 per cent of men said they find curvy or voluptuous women more attractive than skinny women - not necessarily women with "a bit of meat on them", rather those with nice boobs and well defined hips in my view. To be honest I find it hard to believe that any men (let alone 60%) would prefer a skinny woman.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 4:47 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
40 per cent of men said they find curvy or voluptuous women more attractive than skinny women - not necessarily women with "a bit of meat on them", rather those with nice boobs and well defined hips in my view. To be honest I find it hard to believe that any men (let alone 60%) would prefer a skinny woman.
But its not a zero-sum game: lies, damn lies and statistics.

The true question is this: Do you prefer women with thin legs, or women with fat legs?
Old Dec 16th 2010, 4:51 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
But its not a zero-sum game: lies, damn lies and statistics. The true question is this: Do you prefer women with thin legs, or women with fat legs?
Neither, just long and with some flesh rather than skin and bone.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 4:52 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

i prefer a womans personality first. Only then would i consider how she looks.

Old Dec 16th 2010, 4:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel central
i prefer a womans personality first. Only then would i consider how she looks.

I would like to believe you.

Personally, I like muffin tops.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 5:02 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
its all about tits and arse for me.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 5:05 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
its all about tits and arse for me.
it's a sad state of affairs when 40% of women are embarrassed and wholly unsatisfied with their bodies.

Boo hiss!
Old Dec 16th 2010, 5:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
it's a sad state of affairs when 40% of women are embarrassed and wholly unsatisfied with their bodies.

Boo hiss!
if it is any consolation, I am embarrassed and wholly unsatisfied with 40% of womens' bodies too.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 5:15 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
I would like to believe you.

Personally, I like muffin tops.
i am trying to convince myself with that one too.

damn my love for big booty
Old Dec 16th 2010, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

irich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really nice

I think I speak for everybody when I say we all love tits.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 6:57 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty

Boo hiss!

It's ridiculous.
I am happy with my body size and shape and I hope this rubs off on my daughter. I don't make a big fuss but I hope she grows up as confident and happy as she is now.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 7:37 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
The true question is this: Do you prefer women with thin legs, or women with fat legs?
And the true answer...I prefer something in between

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.