Women - Muslim Creed

Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:56 pm
  #1  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 13,553
The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Women - Muslim Creed

Muslim Creed is a monthly newsletter published in Florida (!).......

This is what it says about what makes a good woman, together with the appropriate Quran and Hadith references...........

Enjoy............


Following is an advice to every
Muslim woman, which contains matters
to avoid, in order to have a good marriage.

1 -- Avoid angering your
husband. The Prophet mentioned that
among the three that Allah does not
accept their prayer are, “A wife who
goes to sleep while her husband is
angry with her.” [At-Tirmithi].

2 -- Avoid harming your
husband in any way, “If a woman
harms (in any way) her husband, then
his wife in Paradise tells her: ‘Do not
harm him, may Allah fight you, he is
only staying temporarily with you.
Soon he will come to us.’” [Ahmad &
At-Tirmithi].

3 -- Avoid being unappreciative
or unthankful to your husband, “Allah
does not look to the woman who does
not appreciate her husband while she
cannot stand his departing her.” [An-
Nasaii].

4 -- Do not ask your husband
for divorce for no reason. The Prophet
warned women who ask for divorce for
no sound reason in his Hadith, “Any
woman who asks her husband for
divorce for no reason will not smell
the fragrance of Paradise.” [Sahih Al-
Jamii].

5 -- Do not obey your husband
if he asks you to do prohibited matters,
“Do not disobey the Creator to obey
any human.” [Ahmad & Al-Hakim].

6 -- Avoid voluntary fasting
without your husband’s permission,
unless he is absent, “A woman must
not fast while her husband is present
without his permission, except in
Ramadhan.” [Al-Bukhari & Muslim].

(This Hadith emphasizes the importance
of the wife satisfying her husbands
sexual needs. If the husband agrees,
then the wife can do
volunteer fasting,
satisfied that she
fulfilled her obligation
towards her
husband.)

7 -- It is a
major sin to deny
your husband sexual pleasure. The
Prophet said, which translated means, “If
a man calls his wife to bed and she
refuses till he slept while angry, then
the Angles will curse her till the
morning.” [Muslim]. Muslim men have
no other means to satisfy them but
through their wives. Therefore, the very
essence of marriage will be destroyed if
men are denied this right by their wives.

8 -- It is a major sin for husbands
and wives to tell others what they
do in bed. The Prophet described the
ones who do that as, “A devil who
meets a female devil and has intercourse
with her in public.” [Ahmad].

9 -- The Prophet ordered every
Muslim woman not to let anyone into
their houses, “Unless he (her husband)
gives her permission.” [Al-Bukhari].

10 -- Muslim women do not
have the habit of going in and out of
their houses without necessity. Allah
said, which translated means, _And stay
in your houses!_ [33:33].
The Dean is offline  
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:22 pm
  #2  
Forum Regular
 
B.Geezer's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: Bahrain
Posts: 183
B.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud of
Default Re: Women - Muslim Creed

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
Muslim Creed is a monthly newsletter published in Florida (!).......

This is what it says about what makes a good woman, together with the appropriate Quran and Hadith references...........

Enjoy............


Following is an advice to every
Muslim woman, which contains matters
to avoid, in order to have a good marriage.

1 -- Avoid angering your
husband. The Prophet mentioned that
among the three that Allah does not
accept their prayer are, “A wife who
goes to sleep while her husband is
angry with her.” [At-Tirmithi].

2 -- Avoid harming your
husband in any way, “If a woman
harms (in any way) her husband, then
his wife in Paradise tells her: ‘Do not
harm him, may Allah fight you, he is
only staying temporarily with you.
Soon he will come to us.’” [Ahmad &
At-Tirmithi].

3 -- Avoid being unappreciative
or unthankful to your husband, “Allah
does not look to the woman who does
not appreciate her husband while she
cannot stand his departing her.” [An-
Nasaii].

4 -- Do not ask your husband
for divorce for no reason. The Prophet
warned women who ask for divorce for
no sound reason in his Hadith, “Any
woman who asks her husband for
divorce for no reason will not smell
the fragrance of Paradise.” [Sahih Al-
Jamii].

5 -- Do not obey your husband
if he asks you to do prohibited matters,
“Do not disobey the Creator to obey
any human.” [Ahmad & Al-Hakim].

6 -- Avoid voluntary fasting
without your husband’s permission,
unless he is absent, “A woman must
not fast while her husband is present
without his permission, except in
Ramadhan.” [Al-Bukhari & Muslim].

(This Hadith emphasizes the importance
of the wife satisfying her husbands
sexual needs. If the husband agrees,
then the wife can do
volunteer fasting,
satisfied that she
fulfilled her obligation
towards her
husband.)

7 -- It is a
major sin to deny
your husband sexual pleasure. The
Prophet said, which translated means, “If
a man calls his wife to bed and she
refuses till he slept while angry, then
the Angles will curse her till the
morning.” [Muslim]. Muslim men have
no other means to satisfy them but
through their wives. Therefore, the very
essence of marriage will be destroyed if
men are denied this right by their wives.

8 -- It is a major sin for husbands
and wives to tell others what they
do in bed. The Prophet described the
ones who do that as, “A devil who
meets a female devil and has intercourse
with her in public.” [Ahmad].

9 -- The Prophet ordered every
Muslim woman not to let anyone into
their houses, “Unless he (her husband)
gives her permission.” [Al-Bukhari].

10 -- Muslim women do not
have the habit of going in and out of
their houses without necessity. Allah
said, which translated means, _And stay
in your houses!_ [33:33].

So, what's the problem? Seems fair enough to me!

Except the staying in the house - what if you need a few cans of carlsberg special? Go yourself - ha, no way 'cause the big match is on!
I wish women would get a grip on reality - !!!!
B.Geezer is offline  
Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:33 am
  #3  
BE Forum Addict
 
Patsy Stoned's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Dubai
Posts: 4,403
Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women - Muslim Creed

I haven't posted for a while but this part soooo made me laugh! Tell it to the dishdashes in the bars!!!

7 -- It is a
major sin to deny
your husband sexual pleasure. The
Prophet said, which translated means, “If
a man calls his wife to bed and she
refuses till he slept while angry, then
the Angles will curse her till the
morning.” [Muslim]. Muslim men have
no other means to satisfy them but
through their wives.
Therefore, the very
essence of marriage will be destroyed if
men are denied this right by their wives.
Patsy Stoned is offline  
Old Feb 20th 2008, 10:44 am
  #4  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,028
lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Women - Muslim Creed

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned View Post
I haven't posted for a while but this part soooo made me laugh! Tell it to the dishdashes in the bars!!!

7 -- It is a
major sin to deny
your husband sexual pleasure. The
Prophet said, which translated means, “If
a man calls his wife to bed and she
refuses till he slept while angry, then
the Angles will curse her till the
morning.” [Muslim]. Muslim men have
no other means to satisfy them but
through their wives.
Therefore, the very
essence of marriage will be destroyed if
men are denied this right by their wives.
But they only go there because their frigid wives disobey the laws of the Prophet (PBUH).
lionheart is offline  
Old Feb 20th 2008, 4:54 pm
  #5  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 13,553
The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women - Muslim Creed

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned View Post
I haven't posted for a while but this part soooo made me laugh! Tell it to the dishdashes in the bars!!!

7 -- It is a
major sin to deny
your husband sexual pleasure. The
Prophet said, which translated means, “If
a man calls his wife to bed and she
refuses till he slept while angry, then
the Angles will curse her till the
morning.” [Muslim]. Muslim men have
no other means to satisfy them but
through their wives.
Therefore, the very
essence of marriage will be destroyed if
men are denied this right by their wives.
And it's not the Angles you have to worry about - it's the Arch Angles.....
The Dean is offline  
Old Feb 20th 2008, 5:01 pm
  #6  
Its all good
 
Fairydust's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Dubai
Posts: 7,650
Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women - Muslim Creed

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
And it's not the Angles you have to worry about - it's the Arch Angles.....
Ohhhhhhhhhhh I don't know angles sometimes make all the difference ...
Fairydust is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.