Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Are women the fairer sex ?

Are women the fairer sex ?

Old Jan 10th 2009, 7:23 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are women the fairer sex ?

Originally Posted by Confucius
Use a bottle...Youll get a nice surprise...Especially if its cold...
That reminds me of a girl who used to go to my school ....all the boys fancied her, but she was a bit of a bike, and allegedly lost her virginity to one of those old fashioned Coke bottles......every time I see one now, I think of her !!
Old Jan 10th 2009, 7:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
That reminds me of a girl who used to go to my school ....all the boys fancied her, but she was a bit of a bike, and allegedly lost her virginity to one of those old fashioned Coke bottles......every time I see one now, I think of her !!
Ahhh yes...She was a nice bike...
Old Jan 10th 2009, 7:30 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh yes...She was a nice bike...
You were lucky then....I was too far back in the queue at the time
Old Jan 10th 2009, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

You were lucky then....I was too far back in the queue at the time
What did you expect from the village bicycle...
Old Jan 10th 2009, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

F**k Me Boots !
I thought I told you not to share that picture of my boots with anyone! Naughty, naughty - you know what that means, no borrowing my underwear ....
Old Jan 10th 2009, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

What did you expect from the village bicycle...
You realise that the more times you use pictures of RDJ as your avatar, the more I fall in love with you!! Unfair advantage I'd say.........
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Losing your virginity to a Coke bottle?

It may be defined as 'penetration', certainly, but it doesn't count as losing your virginity...........
Old Jan 10th 2009, 11:35 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by The Dean
Losing your virginity to a Coke bottle?

It may be defined as 'penetration', certainly, but it doesn't count as losing your virginity...........
ok, the coke bottle popped her cherry, if you'd rather
Old Jan 10th 2009, 11:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

ok, the coke bottle popped her cherry, if you'd rather
euuww...i hate cherry coke...

MM, xx