Women...

Old Apr 15th 2009, 7:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women...

Originally Posted by annacarna
I have been watching my lad turn from boy to man, really quite amusing and here are my observations thus far.

Men are moody

Never say what they really think

Hold on to things for ages and then blurt them out when a disagreement occurs

Are so naive when it comes to women.

Leaving the toilet seat up and leaving wet towels on the floor are habits they are born with

Dont mind shopping for their own clothes and will happily expect you to go into all the shops but when its the reverse , get grumpy and wait impatiently outside the shop

Think that food magically appears in the cupboards/fridge

Dirty clothes walk to the washing machine on their own

The list can go on.......
Leaving the toilet seat up

In a household with one male and one female, 50% of the occupants will raise the seat to pee, the other 50% will lower it.

So why is it "wrong" when the seat is up, but "right" when the seat is down?

Always wondered about the logic of that one..........

Last edited by The Dean; Apr 15th 2009 at 7:51 am. Reason: .
Old Apr 15th 2009, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean

In a household with one male and one female, 50% of the occupants will raise the seat to pee, the other 50% will lower it.

So why is it "wrong" that the seat is up, but "right" when the seat is down?

so you leave the toilet seat up when you take a dump do you?
Old Apr 15th 2009, 7:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
so you leave the toilet seat up when you take a dump do you?
Doesn't count...........

Dumps are rarer than pees............... so the statistics are unreliable.

In any case, dumps are presumably evenly-shared (numerically speaking) between occupants.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 8:03 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

yeah me too, I've never complained in my life when I've had to lift the seat up.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't count...........

Dumps are rarer than pees............... so the statistics are unreliable.

In any case, dumps are presumably evenly-shared (numerically speaking) between occupants.
a bankers analysis, obviously..
Old Apr 15th 2009, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by admon
a bankers analysis, obviously..
You should see what I do to the toilet seat when I need a credit default swap...........
Old Apr 15th 2009, 8:19 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Aesthetics.

Plus I worry a cat will fall in and I once read a book on Feng Shui that said leaving the loo seat up allows your money to be flushed away. I think that is a load of mumbo jumbo, but that line stuck with me.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 9:30 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Aesthetics.

Plus I worry a cat will fall in and I once read a book on Feng Shui that said leaving the loo seat up allows your money to be flushed away. I think that is a load of mumbo jumbo, but that line stuck with me.
mine are always down because of the cats, but I quite like that Feng Shui comment
Old Apr 15th 2009, 10:35 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

a girlfriend once told me that she needed the seat to always be down because when nature called, it was quite loud and quite sudden. so much so, that on a number of occasions, she's actually sat down in such a rush, not noticing that the seat was up and fell in. (who the hell couldn't look for the seat is beyond me... but anyway)
Old Apr 15th 2009, 10:43 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by still.unsure
a girlfriend once told me that she needed the seat to always be down because when nature called, it was quite loud and quite sudden. so much so, that on a number of occasions, she's actually sat down in such a rush, not noticing that the seat was up and fell in. (who the hell couldn't look for the seat is beyond me... but anyway)
must have been a bit messy if you were sat there at the time.....
Old Apr 15th 2009, 11:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Meow
Aesthetics.

Cats don't fall in if you haven't got any...............

Simple really.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 11:22 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Cats don't fall in if you haven't got any...............

Simple really.
"and our next guest on mastermind tonight is Cybill Fawlty who's subject is the bleeding obvious" ~fawlty towers (one of the finest examples of british comedy!)
Old May 1st 2009, 6:02 pm
Banned

Mary Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
yup...you're all losers at the end of the day

...this is how Nice Guys operate, treating all encounters with women as a form of speed dating and then getting annoyed when it’s revealed that the woman getting coffee was, in fact, actually getting coffee rather than cruisin’ for an "emotionally co-dependent shitstorm*".

*BangelMan

Last edited by Mary Smith; May 1st 2009 at 6:08 pm.
Old May 1st 2009, 6:06 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mary Smith
...this is exactly how Nice Guys operate, treating all encounters with women as a form of speed dating and then getting annoyed when it’s revealed that the woman getting coffee was, in fact, actually getting coffee rather than cruisin’ for an "emotionally co-dependent shitstorm*".

*BangelMan

Hello Dean
Old May 1st 2009, 6:11 pm
Banned

Mary Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eva
Hello Dean

No, just a woman who's utterly uninterested in pathetic individuals who seek attention by whining online..

Last edited by Mary Smith; May 1st 2009 at 6:13 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.