Women...

Old Apr 15th 2009, 4:13 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Women...

Why are they never straight forward and why do they always play mind games and never just say what they think?
Old Apr 15th 2009, 4:16 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women...

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Why are they never straight forward and why do they always play mind games and never just say what they think?
tell me the rest of your complaint, then I will comment
Old Apr 15th 2009, 4:21 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Because we are complex, intiuitive, mercurial characters compared to men, who are far more simplistic of course! And that's why you love us...

Saying that I've come across loads of men who play mind games and never say what they think, so I'm not sure the argument carries.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 4:28 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

when they tell you go away you creep...they are not playing mind games, they mean it...
Old Apr 15th 2009, 4:29 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Because we are complex, intiuitive, mercurial characters compared to men, who are far more simplistic of course! And that's why you love us...

Saying that I've come across loads of men who play mind games and never say what they think, so I'm not sure the argument carries.
yeah...show me a man that talks about what he really feels instead of just beating around the bush...very rare
Old Apr 15th 2009, 4:37 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
yeah...show me a man that talks about what he really feels instead of just beating around the bush...very rare
Men + feelings = ?
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:18 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Men + feelings = ?

depends on the man really, some of them are very emotional
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:21 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
depends on the man really, some of them are very emotional
that's probably even worse...
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:22 am
Concierge

not if they are honest, if they are whingebags then yes it is worse
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:27 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

tell me the rest of your complaint, then I will comment
OK........so why do they need to have the upper hand. They are intrinsically paranoid, controlling and sly.

If they weren't so sexy I wouldn't bother with them.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:29 am
Concierge

OK........so why do they need to have the upper hand. They are intrinsically paranoid, controlling and sly.

If they weren't so sexy I wouldn't bother with them.
bold statement!! so what has happened? is it the ex?
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:29 am
Hammer for Life

when they tell you go away you creep...they are not playing mind games, they mean it...
im mortally wounded...

At least us men dont give you lot the silent treatment.

What have I done wrong?

Well, If you dont even know... (Folds arms, purses lips, does something pointless purposefully)....WTF is that all about....
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:30 am
Hammer for Life

bold statement!! so what has happened? is it the ex?
safety behind a pc thats all.....lol
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:31 am
Hammer for Life

lol.....think you are talking about women....

most of them could start a row in an empty room...
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:31 am
Hammer for Life

i find sticking my bottom lip out gets results...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.