Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Woman strips in Dubai Mall

Wikiposts

Woman strips in Dubai Mall

Old Aug 4th 2010, 3:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Woman strips in Dubai Mall

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ping-mall.html

I would really like to have been a fly on that wall- if for nothing else to watch the faces of the arab men walking by!
Old Aug 4th 2010, 5:40 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Woman strips in Dubai Mall

What a stupid and ignorant woman she must be...I'm talking about the Brit not the Arab
Old Aug 4th 2010, 5:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm guessing shes a Jeremy Kyle type!
Old Aug 4th 2010, 7:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
What a stupid and ignorant woman she must be...I'm talking about the Brit not the Arab
both are ignorant
Old Aug 4th 2010, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Woman's got a balls!
Old Aug 4th 2010, 8:02 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

The picture isn't of the Dubai Mall.

I'm amused by the incident. Too bad I wasn't there.

Hope she gets quietly sent out of the country before this develops into a full trial circus show.

About a year ago I was at Emarat for coffee and while waiting for the Filipina gal to finish ruining the coffee, an older Emirati man who was at the adjoining ATM machine stepped backwards and bumped into me.

I may have been a bit close to him but the counter was packed with morning commuters waiting for their coffees. Started to do the usual unique British apology whenever someone else bumps into you, but the Arab wouldn't have it. He started shouting at me in Arabic in front of everyone, and I finally firmly said, 'oh, well, excuse me,' and took one more step away from him. But he followed me and deliberately bumped into me again and repeated shouting in arabic. It all sounded like ranting baby babbling to me and by now everyone is looking at us. Incensed, I grab my cold coffee and turned to the Arab man and went 'bwah! blah! blah! blah! bwah! bwah!' and walked straight out of Emarat.

but I was tempted to call him something else...

Last edited by Ethos83; Aug 4th 2010 at 8:13 pm.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 9:08 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Woman strips in Dubai Mall

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Woman's got a balls!
Now I’m pretty sure that would get her/him sent home.
Originally Posted by Ethos83
Knuckle dragging oxygen thief? I think you could get away with that .
Old Aug 4th 2010, 10:13 pm
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Is this all the fault of Sex and the City 2?
Old Aug 4th 2010, 10:16 pm
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute

* sigh *

Yet another example of 'getting on a high horse' by both parties which puts the police and authorities in a very difficult situation as they will have to be seen to punish the tourist. Hopefully she is a tourist as reported and not an expat; I would rather hope an expat would know better than to provoke a public clash.

The rest is predictable. News of the Screws and the Daily Fascist will get all excited and pay her for interviews which help to sell their papers and the world will continue to become just a little more intolerant. Shame.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

aPerfectCircle is an unknown quantity at this point

Like that kinda of reaction
Old Aug 4th 2010, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ctfc;8754595]* sigh *

Yet another example of 'getting on a high horse' by both parties which puts the police and authorities in a very difficult situation as they will have to be seen to punish the tourist. Hopefully she is a tourist as reported and not an expat; I would rather hope an expat would know better than to provoke a public clash.

Exactly, I think that this kind of situation is not what the local police are at all interested in but as you say have to respond.
Old Aug 5th 2010, 12:11 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Do you really think it's a true story? No names, not even an initial or any other details of this tourist. It's in the Daily Malevolant, although I see 7 Days has the story now too.
-
Old Aug 5th 2010, 1:05 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

The picture isn't of the Dubai Mall...
It looks more like Deira City Centre to me, but I may be wrong.
Old Aug 5th 2010, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

GuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to behold

The picture isn't of the Dubai Mall.

I'm amused by the incident. Too bad I wasn't there.

Hope she gets quietly sent out of the country before this develops into a full trial circus show.

About a year ago I was at Emarat for coffee and while waiting for the Filipina gal to finish ruining the coffee, an older Emirati man who was at the adjoining ATM machine stepped backwards and bumped into me.

I may have been a bit close to him but the counter was packed with morning commuters waiting for their coffees. Started to do the usual unique British apology whenever someone else bumps into you, but the Arab wouldn't have it. He started shouting at me in Arabic in front of everyone, and I finally firmly said, 'oh, well, excuse me,' and took one more step away from him. But he followed me and deliberately bumped into me again and repeated shouting in arabic. It all sounded like ranting baby babbling to me and by now everyone is looking at us. Incensed, I grab my cold coffee and turned to the Arab man and went 'bwah! blah! blah! blah! bwah! bwah!' and walked straight out of Emarat.

Had a similar instance where a guy pushed in front of me at the queue to pay, possibly Lebanese. I politely pointed out there was a queue and he started saying there was no queue and made a big issue out of it. At which point I loudly declared to everyone in the shop that we should all move out of the way as he was obviously in more of a hurry than the rest of us. After the laughing had stopped, he decided to then have a 'staring' contest which was most amusing and ended when I reminded him that both his hands were full, mine weren't and I was twice the size of him. Not that I'd ever get involved in fisticuffs over here, but it would have been hilarious watching him try!
I now find its far better to belittle them than get angry, much more fun!
Old Aug 5th 2010, 1:53 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GuyinUAE
Had a similar instance where a guy pushed in front of me at the queue to pay, possibly Lebanese. I politely pointed out there was a queue and he started saying there was no queue and made a big issue out of it. At which point I loudly declared to everyone in the shop that we should all move out of the way as he was obviously in more of a hurry than the rest of us. After the laughing had stopped, he decided to then have a 'staring' contest which was most amusing and ended when I reminded him that both his hands were full, mine weren't and I was twice the size of him. Not that I'd ever get involved in fisticuffs over here, but it would have been hilarious watching him try!
I now find its far better to belittle them than get angry, much more fun!
If it was in the Ally Pally, then I apologise--I was really thirsty, my hands were full of cupcakes, and you looked really well fed and watered...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.