Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Withdrawal symptoms.............

Withdrawal symptoms.............

Old Sep 29th 2012, 3:32 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Withdrawal symptoms.............

Originally Posted by commander
Fluffymoo is a family member so imagine just what you would be thinking if it was your son/nephew etc.

Let's cut her some slack.
Bender
Old Sep 29th 2012, 4:36 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Bender
Blow job?
Old Sep 29th 2012, 6:58 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by commander
Blow job?
Nah.

Bloke called 'Jimmy' just offered me.

Looked like he hasn't worked, eaten or slept in months.

Strange accent too. Like a Portsmouth / Scotttish combo. Bizarre.

Anyway, he wanted 100dhs. That's waaaaaay over budget.
Old Sep 29th 2012, 7:04 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Nah.

Bloke called 'Jimmy' just offered me.

Looked like he hasn't worked, eaten or slept in months.

Strange accent too. Like a Portsmouth / Scotttish combo. Bizarre.

Anyway, he wanted 100dhs. That's waaaaaay over budget.
That made me smile even though it is proper wrong.
Old Sep 29th 2012, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by al dente
I wonder if the family are finding it therapeutic or at least appreciate the distraction, being able to come on here and let off some steam.
Old Sep 29th 2012, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Dean
NO!!!!! This is MY thread....... MINE, mine, mine........ I started it........ it must be kept going..........

OK... here goes... I think Timmy's family are wonderful and I totally support their attempts to get him back by holding vigils and tying yellow people to trees with ribbons....... I love fluffymoo........ in fact I'm going out to look for Timmy now....... er...........
Awww.....Thankyou 'The Dean'

Right TD you have never been able to take me seriously because of my name 'fluffymoo' ....Let's just say never judge a book by its cover!! X
Old Sep 29th 2012, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

He's flying up
To the opened armed skies
His head's floating in fluffy white clouds
And even the sparkle of the unstarlike stars
Takes the shape of her mystical eyes
The blue black sky
Like a velvet curtain
Falls open open for him to see
But there's no music, no life, just an empty hole
No heaven to set his soul free

And the sparkling stars are all that is there
His soul and is spirit is bare
And even the moon is a faraway dream
A distant star that cannot be seen

With nothing to breathe
And nothing to hear
Nothing to fight
No anger or fear
No loving, No hating
In this god ridden place
No devil's hot poker
No angelic face

And when his heart stalled
His life flew with the dove
Leave him where he lays
Let me think of his love
For there is no beyond
Believe not or believe
Just leave him to rest and
Together we'll grieve
With
Old Sep 30th 2012, 6:06 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scot...cle4564319.ece

congratulations Rachael xx
Old Sep 30th 2012, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Good morning Blue Cat

I was going to tell the good news this morning but you beat me to it lol!

I know I'm bias but little Eriskay is beautiful.

So all raise your glasses or your mugs of tea (including you Patsy!) and toast Rachael and Timmy xxxx
Old Sep 30th 2012, 7:13 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fluffymoo
Good morning Blue Cat

I was going to tell the good news this morning but you beat me to it lol!

I know I'm bias but little Eriskay is beautiful.

So all raise your glasses or your mugs of tea (including you Patsy!) and toast Rachael and Timmy xxxx
yes congratulations!!

great photo Rachael too please give her my love x
Old Sep 30th 2012, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
yes congratulations!!

great photo Rachael too please give her my love x
I will BC x
Old Sep 30th 2012, 7:41 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

The child is called Eriskay???

The link above appears to be broken and I couldn't see the story on the main page, but my, how ghastly is that 'newspaper'? Makes The Sun look good.
Old Sep 30th 2012, 7:48 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
The child is called Eriskay???
My niece left Scotland when she was 4 and is a naturalised Ozzie. She has had a daughter nearly 2, who was born in Oz. Prior to the birth the parents had a trip around UK, including the West Coast of Scotland. The daughters name is Isla (lovely), middle name Skye.
Old Sep 30th 2012, 8:28 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikewot
My niece left Scotland when she was 4 and is a naturalised Ozzie. She has had a daughter nearly 2, who was born in Oz. Prior to the birth the parents had a trip around UK, including the West Coast of Scotland. The daughters name is Isla (lovely), middle name Skye.
Parents are Mr & Mrs Bridge, are they?
Old Sep 30th 2012, 9:25 am