Winehouse

Old Jun 19th 2011, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winehouse

Old Jun 19th 2011, 7:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudiflares
hell, that is seriously painful to watch...

MM, xx
Old Jun 19th 2011, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

My God..she can't walk or talk!! The band must feel so embarrassed!!
Old Jun 19th 2011, 4:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

wow what were her management thinking letting her go on? It is so sad to see someone lose their fight with their demons so publicly. As much as its easy to slate her for her shockingly bad performances I cant help but feel sorry for her and her ongoing battle with her addictions. I really hope she finds the strength she needs to get through the inevitably rough journey she has ahead. Very very sad.
Old Jun 19th 2011, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kittycat1
wow what were her management thinking letting her go on? It is so sad to see someone lose their fight with their demons so publicly. As much as its easy to slate her for her shockingly bad performances I cant help but feel sorry for her and her ongoing battle with her addictions. I really hope she finds the strength she needs to get through the inevitably rough journey she has ahead. Very very sad.
$$$$$$$$ Did the organisers want to pay the money back?
Old Jun 20th 2011, 2:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I know, I know............. and she was forced to become an addict too - terribly sad.......... er.............
Old Jun 20th 2011, 3:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Noone is forced Dean, however once you've got yourself in that state its nigh on impossible to get yourself out. A bit of empathy wouldn't hurt or perhaps you are holier than though and have never made a mistake? The only thing for this girl her mistake is probably gonna end up in her death if she cant turn herself round. Its a terrible waste of a talent.
Old Jun 20th 2011, 5:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Noone is forced Dean, however once you've got yourself in that state its nigh on impossible to get yourself out. A bit of empathy wouldn't hurt or perhaps you are holier than though and have never made a mistake? The only thing for this girl her mistake is probably gonna end up in her death if she cant turn herself round. Its a terrible waste of a talent.
Made a mistake? Do you think that's really how she sees it?

I have made mistakes, but I define a mistake as something you couldn't have known was wrong until afterwards (i.e. when the consequences become clear), unless of course we are talking about forgetting to carry the '1' in long division....?

I have never met her, so I can only make a (hopefully intelligent) guess, but I suspect she has realised she has already reached - and passed - her creative peak. 'Back To Black' always seemed a bit over-rated to me, and I'm guessing she's now struggling to face up to the fact that she will never reach the heights that the over-hypers in the music press predicted for her. In that sense - yes, it's sad........
Old Jun 20th 2011, 5:35 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudiflares
needs rehab again
Old Jun 20th 2011, 6:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

her management are totally to blame...she's clearly not in any state to take decisions...someone should have taken her off stage...

i know she's chosen to do the drugs thing, but i do feel sorry for her and i think it's a waste of a great talent...

MM, xx
Old Jun 20th 2011, 6:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dean,

Perhaps you have been lucky in life, I know I am incredibly lucky to be where I am today because I made several shockingly bad choices along the way and could have ended up in prison, dead or an addict, however I managed to turn my life around before I got caught out, my wake up call was a friend dieing from an OD, that was enough to slap me around the face before I hit rock bottom and luckily for me I was at a stage in my life where I was able to significantly change where I was and what I was doing. Not every one is so lucky. So yes I see it as a mistake. Just one bad decision can lead you down a very different path in life.

Like you said you don't know her so who are you to judge her. You have no idea what her experience in life has been- is there a right reson for taking drugs- no of course not- you should know better but how many people on this board have taken a drug of some sort knowing fully well it was illegal and could be addictive etc- I am sure its a fair few- they should have all known better- but for them its worked out ok- for Miss Winehouse shes been consumed by it.

It has nothing to do with her fame and talent- any life that is wasted to drugs and alcohol is a waste and I feel for the girl I really do. Any addiction is hard to break and especially hard when you are still in the same circle doing the same things and having the temptation constantly around you, let alone with the pressure of being in the public eye. If she was your daughter or your friend would you take the moral highground?
Old Jun 20th 2011, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Well said!
Old Jun 20th 2011, 7:36 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
My God..she can't walk or talk!! The band must feel so embarrassed!!
That's exactly how she was over here, the promoters are an utter disgrace to let this happen again.
Old Jun 20th 2011, 7:36 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Made a mistake? Do you think that's really how she sees it?

I have made mistakes, but I define a mistake as something you couldn't have known was wrong until afterwards (i.e. when the consequences become clear), unless of course we are talking about forgetting to carry the '1' in long division....?

I have never met her, so I can only make a (hopefully intelligent) guess, but I suspect she has realised she has already reached - and passed - her creative peak. 'Back To Black' always seemed a bit over-rated to me, and I'm guessing she's now struggling to face up to the fact that she will never reach the heights that the over-hypers in the music press predicted for her. In that sense - yes, it's sad........
You're talking shit.
Old Jun 20th 2011, 8:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Spugsy
You're talking shit.
An intelligent, well-argued post............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.