Windies V. England

Old Feb 5th 2009, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of
Default Windies V. England

Anyone know if any channels are showing it here?

Could be a fascinating series me thinks...

I think the Ashes are on ShowSports which is good...
Old Feb 5th 2009, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all
Default Re: Windies V. England

Fraid it isn't. Showsports have a deal with the ECB to show home English tests, but they would have had to negotiate with the WindiesCB (or wherever England are touring too).

Showsports will have the Windies in the UK, the Ashes (and relatively unrelated the Lions Tour)
Old Feb 5th 2009, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jrudofsky
Fraid it isn't. Showsports have a deal with the ECB to show home English tests, but they would have had to negotiate with the WindiesCB (or wherever England are touring too).

Showsports will have the Windies in the UK, the Ashes (and relatively unrelated the Lions Tour)
I think i read somewhere that the Windies have an agreement with Ten Sports, but have no idea how you would go about gettign it or whether any where woudlbe showing it?????

Lions should be good and 6N starts as well this weekend...
Old Feb 5th 2009, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all

In that case you need to go to Du or Etisalat and get the, I think, Firsnet package which is something like 150/200AED??

Looking forward/apprehensive to the Six Nations......being English!
Old Feb 5th 2009, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jrudofsky
In that case you need to go to Du or Etisalat and get the, I think, Firsnet package which is something like 150/200AED??

Looking forward/apprehensive to the Six Nations......being English!
Probably give that a miss to be honest, but yes a potential banana skin against italy awaits... Glad that Tindall is back in the team and Vickery, hopefully they can give us a bit more spine when things are not going so well...

Maybe the Sweateys might cause an upsdet at Murrayfield and then that really will open up the whole tournament....

Shoud be (hopefully) open this year...
Old Feb 5th 2009, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Probably give that a miss to be honest, but yes a potential banana skin against italy awaits... Glad that Tindall is back in the team and Vickery, hopefully they can give us a bit more spine when things are not going so well...

Maybe the Sweateys might cause an upsdet at Murrayfield and then that really will open up the whole tournament....

Shoud be (hopefully) open this year...
That England back row is going to get wanked on by Parisse, one of Italy's genuine world-class superstars ............ I fear the worst.
Old Feb 5th 2009, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Dean
That England back row is going to get wanked on by Parisse, one of Italy's genuine world-class superstars ............ I fear the worst.
Don't fear the worst, a potentially exciting back three, tindall and flutey plus ellis at 9... A cripes maybe we are in for a rocky road...