Wind!!!

Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:53 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wind!!!

My mate emailed me asking advice so I thought i'd ask you lot!

She has a new boyfriend of 4 weeks and he does not pass wind. Or rather has not done so in front of her.
She has not done either but is wondering when the correct time would be acceptable to do this and how long you have to be together before this is ok.
If she was to do this first would it be the wrong thing to do from a male point of view. Is it ever acceptable for a women to pass wind in front of a man? Or vice versa??
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wind!!!

Best time to do it is in bed, and hold the covers over their head.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:58 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benzonar
Best time to do it is in bed, and hold the covers over their head.
Is that the man or women doing that???
Certainly break the farting ice..........
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

niddy is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Wind!!!

dutch-oven is def. the way to go
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

First farts together can often cement a relationship... or not, if in my experience he is American ...
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:07 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

When in bed, the sequence is something like this:

First time: Did you make a little "poo poo" noise, darling.

Second time: Hey, did you break wind.

Third time: Did you fart, you dirty bugger.

Fourth time: Get out of bed before you shit in it. Jeez.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star

She has a new boyfriend of 4 weeks and he does not pass wind. Or rather has not done so in front of her.
She has not done either but is wondering when the correct time would be acceptable to do this and how long you have to be together before this is ok.
If she was to do this first would it be the wrong thing to do from a male point of view. Is it ever acceptable for a women to pass wind in front of a man? Or vice versa??
Er......... you CANNOT be serious?

I don't pass wind......... I have a low carb (i.e. low fibre) diet so I don't get that problem....... and my intestines don't explode either.

Could he be in this category?

I reckon SHE is a big farter, but doesn't want to do it until he has.....

Reminds me:

Two men and a woman in a lift.

One man farts.

Other man: "How dare you fart in front of my wife???"
First man: "I'm sorry - I didn't know it was her turn.........."

Last edited by The Dean; Jul 9th 2008 at 7:02 pm. Reason: g
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:14 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
I don't pass wind.........

Have you ever read your own posts !
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:32 pm
A bubbly-jock...

Originally Posted by MacScot
My previous post was in jest. However, here's some lacunae of knowledge...

About two thirds of the gases in your gut comes from swallowing air. The remaining one third of the gas in your gut comes from the action of bacteria on the food you eat.

Not all of the food that you eat is absorbed in the small intestine. Some of it enters the large intestine. Some of the fibre (which you eat) and starch is then broken down into short chain fatty acids and various gases.

Most of these gases don't get absorbed. Instead, they erupt out of the anus (unless you deliberately hold it in). However, some of these gases can dissolve in the blood supply of the gut. They then travel to the lungs, and finally come out through the mouth, which can add to bad breath.

While you might have less wind, I am sure it either escapes from your rear when you are sleeping.. of which you are not aware...else it is via the mouth ! The gas has to go somewhere !!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

The length of my posts is inversely proportional to the degree to which they should be taken seriously...........
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

My previous post was in jest. However, here's some lacunae of knowledge...

About two thirds of the gases in your gut comes from swallowing air. The remaining one third of the gas in your gut comes from the action of bacteria on the food you eat.

Not all of the food that you eat is absorbed in the small intestine. Some of it enters the large intestine. Some of the fibre (which you eat) and starch is then broken down into short chain fatty acids and various gases.

Most of these gases don't get absorbed. Instead, they erupt out of the anus (unless you deliberately hold it in). However, some of these gases can dissolve in the blood supply of the gut. They then travel to the lungs, and finally come out through the mouth, which can add to bad breath.

While you might have less wind, I am sure it either escapes from your rear when you are sleeping.. of which you are not aware...else it is via the mouth ! The gas has to go somewhere !!
Yea - I belch for money...........

Never thought of the night time thing but I don't pass any in the... er... conventional sense...........
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:36 pm
A bubbly-jock...

The length of my posts is inversely proportional to the degree to which they should be taken seriously...........
Well said. I do like your new signature
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

my sister in law has never passed wind in front of her hubby...

to me that is just wrong...Our relationship was cemented by a chorus of post curry rippers...
Old Jul 10th 2008, 5:38 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star

she's going to start letting rip after a month????

I have to say, and the lasses may not like this, but I think its disgusting when lasses fart in front of me, saying that, I never do it it front of them, I've never done it in front of mrs spugsy ever, and we've been togetehr for 4 years.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 5:39 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Er......... you CANNOT be serious?

I don't pass wind......... I have a low carb (i.e. low fibre) diet so I don't get that problem....... and my intestines don't explode either.

Could he be in this category?

I reckon SHE is a big farter, but doesn't want to do it until he has.....

Reminds me:

Two men and a woman in a lift.

One man farts.

Other man: "How dare you fart in front of my wife???"
First man: "I'm sorry - I didn't know it was her turn.........."
heh heh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.