Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Win a ticket for 2 to Bali! (M, no comment please! :)

Win a ticket for 2 to Bali! (M, no comment please! :)

Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:08 am
Banned

AlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to all
Default Win a ticket for 2 to Bali! (M, no comment please! :)

A local hockey team is financing their next tournament expenses (travel, accomod. etc) selling 100 tickets for a Lucky Lottery: a trip for two to Bali! Everything included, tickets are 500 dhs each, if you think about it it's a much better bet than the usual one in Dubai! The draw will be Oct. 16th further info upon request!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:16 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Win a ticket for 2 to Bali! (M, no comment please! :)

I am not saying anything...
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:18 am
Banned

AlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
I am not saying anything...
jeez you're fast!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:18 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AlmostPregnant View Post
jeez you're fast!
not bad for a 44 year old eh...
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:21 am
Banned

not bad for a 44 year old eh...
Ok Ok, I didn't greet you for your Bday, I'm sorry, I apologise, plenty of ashes over my head, I can take one giant Dutch at the time!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:25 am
hmmmm...nice

Ok Ok, I didn't greet you for your Bday, I'm sorry, I apologise, plenty of ashes over my head, I can take one giant Dutch at the time!
lol...you should know I don't care about that sort of thing...oh, and I am not giant...
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:29 am
Banned

lol...you should know I don't care about that sort of thing...oh, and I am not giant...
I've just been called a dwarf...
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:31 am
hmmmm...nice

I've just been called a dwarf...
and...
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:35 am
Banned

and...
are you buying a ticket or not?!! Think about it! Should you win, you'll be able to give it your worst enemy and his/her best mate!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:38 am
hmmmm...nice

are you buying a ticket or not?!! Think about it! Should you win, you'll be able to give it your worst enemy and his/her best mate!
oh who to choose...decisions decisions
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:40 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Win a ticket for 2 to Bali! (M, no comment please! :)

Along with a few lbs of Cannabis to "give to a friend"? Tell him/her to say hello to that Corby girl for me .
Old Sep 4th 2008, 12:19 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Dhs500 per lottery ticket...are you crazy?
Old Sep 4th 2008, 12:20 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Shadya View Post
but Bali is lovely...you should go
Old Sep 4th 2008, 1:15 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Shadya View Post
only 100 tickets issued! And you'll be sponsoring Dubai Hockey Team! One ticket = two people can win and go!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 2:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

And what will the rest of the lottery money be spent on???

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.