Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Will you be on BE during your holiday...

Will you be on BE during your holiday...

Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:18 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Will you be on BE during your holiday...

I won't...I really need a break from all you people....
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will you be on BE during your holiday...

Originally Posted by MataHari
cold turkey!..by day 2 we will have the sweats and shake like crack heads!
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:25 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
cold turkey!..by day 2 we will have the sweats and shake like crack heads!
are you implying I am addicted...
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:26 am
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Tsssssss....
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

are you implying I am addicted...
The first step is admitting you have a problem.Until you do,you cant be helped..
Thats what Dr.Phil says anyway!
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:31 am
hmmmm...nice

The first step is admitting you have a problem.Until you do,you cant be helped..
Thats what Dr.Phil says anyway!
I do worry about the lack of cybersex the next few weeks...
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

hussy..
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:49 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by admon
hussy..
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i told you...find yourself a nice waiter who will give you a "sex on the beach".
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:51 am
hmmmm...nice

i told you...find yourself a nice waiter who will give you a "sex on the beach".
with a little umbrella...
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

with a little umbrella...
of course!it might get too hot otherwise!
Old Aug 6th 2008, 9:04 am

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Tsss... And I thought we guys where animals.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 9:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dutchie
Tsss... And I thought we guys where animals.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Old Aug 6th 2008, 9:10 am

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Hmmm.... No wonder it was you girls that got us boys kicked out of paradise. Temptation + female = We men always pay the price somehow.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

I most definately won't be - I'll be underwater Plus I am heading down a slippery addiction slope and need to cold turkey - I was checking on my blackberry last night (when waiting for a friend to show up I hasten to add....)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.