Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Will the US nuke Austrailia????

Will the US nuke Austrailia????

Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

maranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to all
Default Will the US nuke Austrailia????

Given all the comments and global outrage on the Saudi rape case, will the US now take tough action on Austrailia? A judge there has found nine men guilty of raping a 10 year old girl, but didnt jail them. At least the saudis were punished for their crime.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7136269.stm
Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will the US nuke Austrailia????

Originally Posted by maranelloman
Given all the comments and global outrage on the Saudi rape case, will the US now take tough action on Austrailia? A judge there has found nine men guilty of raping a 10 year old girl, but didnt jail them. At least the saudis were punished for their crime.

Hopefully Oz WILL get nuked.........

.......... nothing to do with the case, just their monumentally self-righteous attitude towards the rest of the world.........
Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean

.......... nothing to do with the case, just their monumentally self-righteous attitude towards the rest of the world.........
And as for the case itself, this is my favourite quote:

In her ruling, Judge Sarah Bradley told them that the victim "probably agreed to have sex with all of you".
Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

maranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to all

In her ruling, Judge Sarah Bradley told them that the victim "probably agreed to have sex with all of you".
When I read that i felt sick. At least Gary Glitter knows where to live next.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

When I read that i felt sick. At least Gary Glitter knows where to live next.
Yeah - typical 10-year-old whoring slut...... she got what she deserved I reckon.....

Now can somebody help me find some suitable trauma counselling for her sexual partners..........?
Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah - typical 10-year-old whoring slut...... she got what she deserved I reckon.....

Now can somebody help me find some suitable trauma counselling for her sexual partners..........?
I think a three week holiday to the far east should sort them out.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 3:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

omg, this is terrible...and a woman judge of all things...ffs

MM, xx
Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

B.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud of

Well that's ok then!

Erm, hang on - even if she had definately said it was ok or even insisted it would still be disgusting so - GUILTY

Also, how does 'probably' stack up with regards to intent?

Think there is more to this - eg bribery / racism etc
Old Dec 10th 2007, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Currently living in Wrexham North Wales, UK but soon to move to Dubai with work.
AndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to all

Ah so its leagal to sex with a minor in Aus, thats the answer to every one elses pedophile problem give them all free one way air tickets to Aus.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:29 am
Just Joined

fml111 is just really nicefml111 is just really nicefml111 is just really nicefml111 is just really nicefml111 is just really nicefml111 is just really nicefml111 is just really nicefml111 is just really nice

The girl in question was in a far nothern queensland aboriginal community where they have a massive rate of alcoholism, abuse, etc...

Perhaps if we didn't go and kill all the locals a couple of hundred years ago and then try to drag their arses forward a few hundred years in a few decades then quite possibly, maybe this wouldn't be happening in oz.

I know in New Zealand they don't have these problems with their indigeneous communities.

Just a thought...
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:39 am
BE Forum Addict

surly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond repute

Does Australia have any oil?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:03 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fml111
I know in New Zealand they don't have these problems with their indigeneous communities.

Just a thought...
They did in 'Once Were Warriors'.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 9:26 am
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

One can only hope.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 9:31 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Hahahaha, a late entrant for the Dumb Post Of 2007 Award?

I've seen some dumb posts but that splits the atom of dumb.

Away you go then The, sweep those generalisations, I won't sleep until you've convinced me
Old Dec 17th 2007, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp4iI59BfpQ according to this video they think oz is actually iran so i guess they will