Why would you ?

Old Jul 28th 2009, 12:28 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why would you ?

Originally Posted by BangleMan
pah !.....Ive seen you play football mate, anyone would think you wore one every time you passed or shot !
heh heh, just because you scored a good goal last night don't be cheeky otherwise I'll drop yuo for next week.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 12:55 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
heh heh, just because you scored a good goal last night don't be cheeky otherwise I'll drop yuo for next week.
excuse me, it was TWO !

Oooh, hark at you Sir Alex.....
Old Jul 28th 2009, 1:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Now why would anyone want to wear one of these , I ask you

How do you breath, ffs..?

Just need to know, as cant see the instructions in the box
You breath when your master tells you to of course!
Old Jul 28th 2009, 1:16 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
You breath when your master tells you to of course!
tell us more kitty....
Old Jul 28th 2009, 1:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

hang on give me half an hour whilst I get into my dom outfit.... anyone got any talc?
Old Jul 28th 2009, 1:31 pm
Hammer for Life

hang on give me half an hour whilst I get into my dom outfit.... anyone got any talc?
If only you knew how that reads.....

Now, let me pass you the vaseline..
Old Jul 28th 2009, 1:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Vaselines a bugger to get off the latex....
Old Jul 28th 2009, 1:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

If only you knew how that reads.....
lmao...it must be claret and blue...

MM, xx
Old Jul 28th 2009, 1:43 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
lmao...it must be claret and blue...

MM, xx
now you're talking !!
Old Jul 28th 2009, 1:45 pm
Hammer for Life

Vaselines a bugger to get off the latex....
but nonetheless, an important necessity .... there's nothing worse than rubber friction burns....well, so I hear anyway...
Old Jul 28th 2009, 1:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

there's nothing worse than rubber friction burns....well, so I hear anyway...
But don't you love the way it stings?
Old Jul 28th 2009, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Timmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to all

Now why would anyone want to wear one of these , I ask you

How do you breath, ffs..?

Just need to know, as cant see the instructions in the box

Can you see if they do the one with the cut out so u can have the red ball in your mouth...
Old Jul 28th 2009, 2:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

now you're talking !!
it must be the same as the one i've got in my wardrobe, lol...

MM, xx
Old Jul 28th 2009, 4:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Can you see if they do the one with the cut out so u can have the red ball in your mouth...
Would you believe I actually have one of them- it was for a photoshoot honest guv... the gag ball was for my own pleasure though ha

PS- Published in Random magazine
Attached Thumbnails Why would you ?-thumb-raw%25207.jpg  
Old Jul 28th 2009, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Would you believe I actually have one of them- it was for a photoshoot honest guv... the gag ball was for my own pleasure though ha
Ay-yah..smokin' girl

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.