British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Why oh Why (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/why-oh-why-459805/)

Fairydust Jun 20th 2007 6:12 am

Why oh Why

... does it seem like a good idea to send messages at 3am :rofl:

shakh your bootie Jun 20th 2007 6:31 am

Re: Why oh Why

Originally Posted by Fairydust (Post 4940297)

don't know 'bout you, but i hobbled in from salsa at 2am and made the mistake of opening the lap-top.....Sore head this morning?;)

nogrom Jun 20th 2007 6:33 am

Did the lap top fall on you then?

Fairydust Jun 20th 2007 6:38 am

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 4940342)
don't know 'bout you, but i hobbled in from salsa at 2am and made the mistake of opening the lap-top.....Sore head this morning?;)

I was at Carters earlier on but then the bottle of absolut jumped out of the cupboard when I got in and I appear to have used about 6 months of phone credit in an hour last night :eek::eek::lol:

Madam Medusa Jun 20th 2007 6:45 am

Originally Posted by Fairydust (Post 4940297)

lol, FD...been there sooooo many times :o. I still reckon computers should have a "don't drink and post" breathaliser test before they will work...;)

MM, xx

shakh your bootie Jun 20th 2007 6:46 am

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ah well, have a slow day to recover. Lots of vitamin C & a thai massage works for me as a hangover cure. Unfortunately, i have to go to work instead.:(

Fairydust Jun 20th 2007 6:56 am

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 4940389)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ah well, have a slow day to recover. Lots of vitamin C & a thai massage works for me as a hangover cure. Unfortunately, i have to go to work instead.:(

So you think the thai bloke in the villa next door won't mind if i go and knock on his door :lol::lol:

shakh your bootie Jun 20th 2007 7:00 am

:thumbsup:i'm sure you could charm him into an exfoliating de-tox. Just make sure his feet are clean before he starts....

Fairydust Jun 20th 2007 7:30 am

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 4940429)
:thumbsup:i'm sure you could charm him into an exfoliating de-tox. Just make sure his feet are clean before he starts....

feet uuuurrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh - still too early in the day to be talking about feet ...

MataHari Jun 20th 2007 7:34 am

Originally Posted by Fairydust (Post 4940511)
feet uuuurrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh - still too early in the day to be talking about feet ...

what parts are ok now...

Fairydust Jun 20th 2007 7:38 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 4940523)
what parts are ok now...

just very gentle ones

shakh your bootie Jun 20th 2007 7:44 am

i know how you feel - i still haven't got my s**t together enough to leave the house. Keep finding excuses not to leave!!

Fairydust Jun 20th 2007 7:51 am

Me too - I've got an hour or so to get myself together then i figure it'll be almost wine o'clock :D

shakh your bootie Jun 20th 2007 7:59 am

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:YES! Hair of the dog beats thai massage hands down as hangover cure!!

I must resist - have a million things to do before flying home next week. if i ....could...just....get...up...off....this.....sof ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh