Wikiposts

Why do men...

Old Oct 6th 2008, 7:09 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do men...

Originally Posted by MataHari
spit...it's vile...
I spit when playing football, as does everyone, but I never spit in the street - loadsof the indians do and its bloody disgusting, our cab driver stopped, opened the door, hockled into the street and carried on driving,

jesus, it was 'orrible.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 7:10 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I spit when playing football, as does everyone, but I never spit in the street - loadsof the indians do and its bloody disgusting, our cab driver stopped, opened the door, hockled into the street and carried on driving,

jesus, it was 'orrible.
Lets face it, if you were working outside, breathing in the shit that passes as fresh air here, would you want to be swallowing that or getting rid of it.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 7:16 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Lets face it, if you were working outside, breathing in the shit that passes as fresh air here, would you want to be swallowing that or getting rid of it.
What's the difference if it is already in your mouth?

Also a line appropriate for other substances I'm sure....

-
Old Oct 6th 2008, 7:17 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow

-
the taste is in the swallowing......
Old Oct 6th 2008, 7:36 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow

-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phlegm

Phlegm may be of several different colors.

"Healthy" phlegm is normally clear or white; however, the initial state of the common flu when the phlegm is still clear can also be the most infectious period.
Yellow phlegm means that the immune system is responding.[citation needed] It is commonly taken to be a sign of bacterial infection and physicians often prescribe antibiotics as a result. When the cause is a viral infection such as influenza or the common cold, this treatment is thought to be incorrect. The development of antibiotic resistance may result from such overprescription.[1]
Greenish or brownish phlegm is nearly always a sign of infection. Greenish or rusty phlegm or phlegm with rusty spots can also be a sign of pneumonia and/or internal micro-bleedings.[citation needed]
Coughing up brown phlegm is usual for those who smoke. This is due to resin sticking to the viscous texture of the phlegm and being ejected by the body.[citation needed]
Another type of phlegm often associated with smoking is brownish gray in color. This variant is encased in clear saliva. When spread out, the brown-gray "core" is shown to be grainy in composition, as opposed to holding together. This is simply dust and other foreign matter and may be caused by damage to the cilia, as in COPD patients.[citation needed]

If you don't expel it, how do you know if you are healthy?
Old Oct 6th 2008, 7:38 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

"Healthy" phlegm is normally clear or white; however, the initial state of the common flu when the phlegm is still clear can also be the most infectious period.
Yellow phlegm means that the immune system is responding.[citation needed] It is commonly taken to be a sign of bacterial infection and physicians often prescribe antibiotics as a result. When the cause is a viral infection such as influenza or the common cold, this treatment is thought to be incorrect. The development of antibiotic resistance may result from such overprescription.[1]
Greenish or brownish phlegm is nearly always a sign of infection. Greenish or rusty phlegm or phlegm with rusty spots can also be a sign of pneumonia and/or internal micro-bleedings.[citation needed]
Coughing up brown phlegm is usual for those who smoke. This is due to resin sticking to the viscous texture of the phlegm and being ejected by the body.[citation needed]
Another type of phlegm often associated with smoking is brownish gray in color. This variant is encased in clear saliva. When spread out, the brown-gray "core" is shown to be grainy in composition, as opposed to holding together. This is simply dust and other foreign matter and may be caused by damage to the cilia, as in COPD patients.[citation needed]

thanks for that....
it still doesn't explain why men spit and women don't...
Old Oct 6th 2008, 7:40 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

maybe it stems from when men used to chew on tobacco and then spit out the gobs.

Still doesn't really explain why they still do it today though.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 7:45 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

It's absolutely disgusting of the first order.
If they must spit-and I am not convinced they do;why can't they
be more discreet about it????
Offensive decibel levels and mindset of javelin throwers. Yuuuuuuuuck

Last edited by Eva; Oct 6th 2008 at 8:35 pm. Reason: sp
Old Oct 6th 2008, 8:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

my thread is going off topic too soon....

men spit...women don't...
It really is men who spit...and it is disgusting.It turns my stomach when I see it.
Even worse is that throat thing they do to bring it all out..i feel sick just thinking about it.
Spitting really is one of my hates.Vile.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 8:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

im not even going to read that...the word phlegm is alone enough to make me feel ill.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 8:29 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
It really is men who spit...and it is disgusting.It turns my stomach when I see it.
Even worse is that throat thing they do to bring it all out..i feel sick just thinking about it.
Spitting really is one of my hates.Vile.
the municipality are going to hand out warnings apparently...that'll keep them busy...
Old Oct 6th 2008, 8:32 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Simple...because they are from Mars and they conform to other mens' expectorations !

The only time I have seen women spit is when something flies into their mouth...
Old Oct 6th 2008, 8:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the municipality are going to hand out warnings apparently...that'll keep them busy...
good...it should be worldwide.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 8:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MacScot
Simple...because they are from Mars and they conform to other mens' expectorations !

The only time I have seen women spit is when something flies into their mouth...
do you know,I was waiting for that...
Old Oct 6th 2008, 8:34 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by MacScot

yeah...women are made to swallow it seems

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.