Who's the next PM

Old Jun 22nd 2019, 7:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's the next PM

I see where this is going. Next we will be hearing -"The Supreme Leader will close Parliament and he will decide for us !"
Old Jun 22nd 2019, 7:41 am
Onwards and Upwards!

Johnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
I see where this is going. Next we will be hearing -"The Supreme Leader will close Parliament and he will decide for us !"
The supreme leader being Jean Claude Juncker, President of Scotland and other members of the European Federation, all using the Euro and protected by the European Army? That's where I see things heading, Boris or no Boris.
Old Jun 22nd 2019, 9:06 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Then again your argument also holds for those that voted to remain. Technically, using your analysis, there were not enough votes for anything.

Indeed. Which is why, of course, even Farage said in May 2016 that the result needed to be a two-thirds majority either way to be definitive. He said that a 52-48 win for Remain would be "unfinished business by a long way" and he'd immediately start campaigning for a second referendum.

He doesn't like being reminded of that these days, for some reason

Old Jun 22nd 2019, 9:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Juncker is not the one who has been talking about "proroguing Parliament" The anti-democrats are the Old Etonians who aspire to be leaders.
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 5:23 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Eeyore
Indeed. Which is why, of course, even Farage said in May 2016 that the result needed to be a two-thirds majority either way to be definitive. He said that a 52-48 win for Remain would be "unfinished business by a long way" and he'd immediately start campaigning for a second referendum.

He doesn't like being reminded of that these days, for some reason
For the same reason he didn't like being asked about the £350 million quid?
Old Jun 24th 2019, 11:55 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
But they did vote to remain as part of the UK.
The UK voted to leave the EU.
Scotland is part of the UK.
Not for much longer, Monsieur Scamp ! Come up here and smell the coffee !
The Scots were told that the only way to be a part of the EU was to stay in the UK....

Scots voted overwhelmingly to remain in the EU. In fact, a far greater percentage see EU Membership more important than UK membership...

Ergo, if the UK leaves the EU, Scotland leaves the UK....
Old Jun 24th 2019, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
The Scots were told that the only way to be a part of the EU was to stay in the UK....

Scots voted overwhelmingly to remain in the EU. In fact, a far greater percentage see EU Membership more important than UK membership...

please don’t make promises you can’t keep.
Old Jun 24th 2019, 12:00 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

"The majority of the country" ie England. We in Scotland voted to stay. Old Etonian Johnson is anathema to most of my fellow-Scots. Time to bid the Union "adieu"

So long it was good to know you.
If being dragged out of the EU against their wishes wasn't enough to get Scots voting to quit the Union, having BJ foisted on us will be the straw that breaks the camels back.....
Old Jun 24th 2019, 12:01 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

please don’t make promises you can’t keep.
Now now, Millhouse.. Surely you dont believe all that 'Scotland is a drain on the UK' BS, do you?
Old Jun 24th 2019, 12:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Now now, Millhouse.. Surely you dont believe all that 'Scotland is a drain on the UK' BS, do you?
Of course I don’t. Equally, I’m sure you don’t believe Scotland can stand on its own two feet in the word.
Old Jun 24th 2019, 1:15 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Does Scotland leave though? With guarantees of joining the EU? I'm sure it's really quick to join so maybe it's worth having another indy ref and seeing what happens? I mean, that's what the UK as a whole is up for right - keep voting until the other side get the answer they want?
Old Jun 25th 2019, 4:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Meanwhile floods of colonists are migrating to Scotland from England. Excluded now from the White Commonwealth, with the prospect of no access to the EU, busloads of them are descending on us. "White Flight" from The South ?

I walk around some parts of Scotland and the prevailing accent is Home Counties (in the posher places) or Lancashire (in the less posh places).

Attitudes - and votes- are not quite the same as those of the aboriginal inhabitants. Vae victis ! We are paying the price for voting the wrong way in the Scottish Referendum of 2014.

We are going the same way as The Maoris - soon to be a minority in our own land.

Last edited by scot47; Jun 25th 2019 at 4:49 pm.
Old Jun 26th 2019, 6:00 am
Onwards and Upwards!

Johnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

Meanwhile floods of colonists are migrating to Scotland from England. Excluded now from the White Commonwealth, with the prospect of no access to the EU, busloads of them are descending on us. "White Flight" from The South ?

I walk around some parts of Scotland and the prevailing accent is Home Counties (in the posher places) or Lancashire (in the less posh places).

Attitudes - and votes- are not quite the same as those of the aboriginal inhabitants. Vae victis ! We are paying the price for voting the wrong way in the Scottish Referendum of 2014.

We are going the same way as The Maoris - soon to be a minority in our own land.
Maybe they're just relocating temporarily to get the kids through free University?
Old Jun 26th 2019, 7:40 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Of course I don’t. Equally, I’m sure you don’t believe Scotland can stand on its own two feet in the word.
I unequivocally DO believe we can stand on our own 2 feet.....
Old Jun 26th 2019, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I unequivocally DO believe we can stand on our own 2 feet.....
Then you are as disillusioned as hard brexiters.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.