Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Who's got no life or who is the soul of the party ?

Who's got no life or who is the soul of the party ?

Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:23 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Who's got no life or who is the soul of the party ?

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
on here? Never.
Damn...!!! Now she tells me...!! I feel doomed!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:27 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MataHari
I have already sent her a warning PM...
see? Now you scared her away!!! tsk tsk!!!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:29 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zamboooka
see? Now you scared her away!!! tsk tsk!!!
it's for the best...
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:30 am
Viva la revolucion..

Originally Posted by MataHari
it's for the best...
For me or her!?!? *innocent look*
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:30 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

For me or her!?!? *innocent look*
that look doesnt work with me matey.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:32 am
Viva la revolucion..

that look doesnt work with me matey.
umm we can mate if you like..although I wasnt really aiming for THAT.. but since you said it.. *shrug* shooooooaaaah! (sure - little italy style)
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:34 am

umm we can mate if you like..although I wasnt really aiming for THAT.. but since you said it.. *shrug* shooooooaaaah! (sure - little italy style)
Do we have to? I have a headache.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:35 am
Viva la revolucion..

Do we have to? I have a headache.
t'was your idea.... I'd hate to smudge that eye make up anyway... so.. yeah!!! lets just wing it..!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:38 am

t'was your idea.... I'd hate to smudge that eye make up anyway... so.. yeah!!! lets just wing it..!
meh..
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:41 am
Viva la revolucion..

meh..
snore...
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:46 am

snore...
typical.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:47 am
Viva la revolucion..

typical.
well you're the one with the headache........!!!! *head shake....* "women" no matter which era they're from...s'all the same! I feel sorry for Pharoah (sp?)
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:48 am

well you're the one with the headache........!!!! *head shake....* "women" no matter which era they're from...s'all the same! I feel sorry for Pharoah (sp?)
he's dead!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:49 am
Viva la revolucion..

he's dead!
Hence the "Feeling sorry" bit
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:51 am

I'm going shopping.. Bye.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.