Who Are you??

Old Aug 12th 2010, 5:29 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who Are you??

Originally Posted by Bakerboy
Just jumping in here but I find Some expats to be generally cliquey and above themselves. It appears they try to reinvent themselves when they settle elsewhere and take on all sort of airs and graces that they most likely previously did not have.
I sincerely hope this is some kind of therapy for you, and that it will work (and quickly, too) and then you’ll bugger off or wise up.

You know why you generate hostility? You’re pretentious.

A dozen shirts or so…approx 290 quid trousers…one of my best nights was with a bottle of taboo, six bottles of champagne and 2 Eastern European girls…love First class on the new A380…You, me (sic) and others have no right to have a go at someone…

FFS
Old Aug 12th 2010, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure that Baker Boy is a reinvention of an old poster. I found him of some small, amusement value at first but I am becoming rapidly bored with all the infantile postings.
Old Aug 12th 2010, 6:49 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

I find it quite amusing that he moans about people re-inventing themselves when it is patently obvious he has managed to concoct his umpteenth alter-ego.....

Whatever floats your boat I suppose.. Frankly, I had far better things to be doing when this thread was posted....
Old Aug 12th 2010, 7:37 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
I find it quite amusing that he moans about people re-inventing themselves when it is patently obvious he has managed to concoct his umpteenth alter-ego.....

Whatever floats your boat I suppose.. Frankly, I had far better things to be doing when this thread was posted....
Yeah, shouldn't have got hooked.

Right, back to my sanction-defying quotes for Iran...
Old Aug 12th 2010, 9:05 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Yeah, shouldn't have got hooked.

Right, back to my sanction-defying quotes for Iran...
Honest, Guv, its just a long tube.....

Granted, its made of artillery steel, but thats coz it lasts better in the heat, innit!!!!!
Old Aug 12th 2010, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Honest, Guv, its just a long tube.....

Granted, its made of artillery steel, but thats coz it lasts better in the heat, innit!!!!!
and it stops your billiard cues from warping in the heat!
Old Aug 12th 2010, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

Bakerboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I sincerely hope this is some kind of therapy for you, and that it will work (and quickly, too) and then you’ll bugger off or wise up.

You know why you generate hostility? You’re pretentious.

A dozen shirts or so…approx 290 quid trousers…one of my best nights was with a bottle of taboo, six bottles of champagne and 2 Eastern European girls…love First class on the new A380…You, me (sic) and others have no right to have a go at someone…

FFS
Give it a rest, before you completely piss me off.
If you do not like what I write, then **** off.
Understand??
Old Aug 12th 2010, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
I am sure that Baker Boy is a reinvention of an old poster. I found him of some small, amusement value at first but I am becoming rapidly bored with all the infantile postings.
Go **** yourself. Who the hell are you but a jumped up trainer trying to be something that they are not??? Oh thats right, a divorcee, that nobody wants with an attitude problem..
Old Aug 12th 2010, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

My dear Arsehole of a friend. Who are you to judge?
Would you act this way if I met you? Maybe not. As by now, you would be picking yourself up from the floor.
Old Aug 12th 2010, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by meauxna
Now, now.. isn't this the sort of post that got you off on a bad foot to start with?
Does it seem like a very effective way to make new friends?

If *you* have had this experience with many/few people, perhaps describing your experience would be a more productive way to discuss the topic.

Finally, why are you projecting this info on these poor people? Do you have some issues you'd like to unload? Dr M is here to listen to your problems around money.
Dont be a complete arse.. The same thread was used on this site under different countries by different people, with no problem. This is a forum, and as far as I am concerned, if you dont like it then.......
Old Aug 12th 2010, 3:56 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

We gotta keyboard hardman in town...

TGFKASE, better hide, the fabulous baker bhoy is after you
Old Aug 12th 2010, 4:07 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bakerboy
Dont be a complete arse.. The same thread was used on this site under different countries by different people, with no problem. This is a forum, and as far as I am concerned, if you dont like it then.......
Do me! Do me!
Old Aug 12th 2010, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by commander
We gotta keyboard hardman in town...

TGFKASE, better hide, the fabulous baker bhoy is after you
Mr Baker Bhoy to you, my friend....
Old Aug 12th 2010, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Do me! Do me!
Nah, I like you.... Your not a complete tit like a few of the others...

No more Mr nice guy - My gloves are off!!!
Old Aug 12th 2010, 4:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

The next room meet will be a blast.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.