Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Who would you like to meet

Who would you like to meet

Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who would you like to meet

Originally Posted by MataHari
yeah...she is in those pics too
could you pm me the link please?
x
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:21 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
for real, not just in cyberworld? There are so many of you I would love to meet in the real world! W10, Auto, Northernlad, Chiva, Confucius, The Dean, Eva, Annacarna, TGFKASE, to name a few, who would you like to meet in the real world?
Well, since I refuse to renew my Hayya membership, Ill not be paying 38AED for a pint at Lakes again.... May pop down next time you guys decide to flog some 2nd hand books, in the meantime, Im off to check out a new pub I heard about... Any1 been to Nelsons in the Media Rotana???
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:22 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Well, since I refuse to renew my Hayya membership, Ill not be paying 38AED for a pint at Lakes again.... May pop down next time you guys decide to flog some 2nd hand books, in the meantime, Im off to check out a new pub I heard about... Any1 been to Nelsons in the Media Rotana???
was going to PM you about Nelsons, it's brilliant! Ihave just e mailed Rotana about their rewards card as well. Will let you know. We were there on Christmas Eve, fish and chips are fab and it is 31 a pint, good vibe in there. PM when your going we will join you for one
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:24 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

was going to PM you about Nelsons, it's brilliant! Ihave just e mailed Rotana about their rewards card as well. Will let you know. We were there on Christmas Eve, fish and chips are fab and it is 31 a pint, good vibe in there. PM when your going we will join you for one
magic, nearly 6 quid a pint..the Admiral would be turning in his grave...
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:25 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
food was superb
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Im actually in the process of booking up 10 rooms for a squad of my guys coming into town Jan 11th for 2 weeks. Still stuck in the office rite now slaved to my printer, since the boss is too tight to let me put the presentation material out to Xerox!!! It was actually Mark Elliott that told me about it, while we were ruing the decision by Emirates GC to not serve alcohol till 5.30 yesterday!!!
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente
could you pm me the link please?
x
it's on Twinkles facebook, so you need to be friends with her to see it...
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:27 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Was told the foaming ale was only around 25AED..... Happy hour mebbe's???
Concierge

Im actually in the process of booking up 10 rooms for a squad of my guys coming into town Jan 11th for 2 weeks. Still stuck in the office rite now slaved to my printer, since the boss is too tight to let me put the presentation material out to Xerox!!! It was actually Mark Elliott that told me about it, while we were ruing the decision by Emirates GC to not serve alcohol till 5.30 yesterday!!!
Mark Elliot, why do I know that name?
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

last time i was in the lakes it was 22AED a pint i think..

what the **** is happening to this place..
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
it's on Twinkles facebook, so you need to be friends with her to see it...
doesn't that depend on her settings?

oh well.
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:28 am
banned

Was told the foaming ale was only around 25AED..... Happy hour mebbe's???
old speckled hen?
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:29 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Mark Elliot, why do I know that name?
Bald guy, English, just moved outta Lakes to apartment in Marina.....
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:30 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

old speckled hen?
Or mebbe thats only the Kestrel Super Strength.....
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:31 am
Concierge

Bald guy, English, just moved outta Lakes to apartment in Marina.....
mmmm not sure my DH has just informed me that he refuses to renew my membership at the lakes. That is due to the shit they served us before Christmas gone right down the pan. Going to see how much the health club at the Rotana. Have you been to the Millenium Hotel?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.