Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Who Wants To Be A Slumdog???

Who Wants To Be A Slumdog???

Old Jan 24th 2009, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who Wants To Be A Slumdog???

Well...Amazing film...Too bad we were the only two fair skinned people in the theater, though...
Old Jan 24th 2009, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who Wants To Be A Slumdog???

Sorry...............

Mis-read the thread title, thought this was about Man Utd fans!

'Who wants to be a Scumbag' !
Old Jan 24th 2009, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal View Post
Sorry...............

Mis-read the thread title, thought this was about Man Utd fans!

'Who wants to be a Scumbag' !
I'm sorry to burst your bubble...
Old Jan 24th 2009, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

The bubble is well and truly 'popped' !
Old Jan 24th 2009, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal View Post
The bubble is well and truly 'popped' !
I'm sorry to hear that...But i don't think they'll do an Indian movie about it...
Old Jan 24th 2009, 9:48 am
W10

Great movie. Beautiful cinematography too.

It really gave a dignity and beauty to the slums of Mumbai

Old Jan 24th 2009, 9:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10 View Post
Great movie. Beautiful cinematography too.

It really gave a dignity and beauty to the slums of Mumbai
I liked the story of the building of the Taj Mahal hotel...
Old Jan 24th 2009, 11:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
Well...Amazing film...Too bad we were the only two fair skinned people in the theater, though...
since when have you been fair skinned...???

it's a fab film, geez, it's hard to believe that kids actually live like that even now...

MM, xx
Old Jan 24th 2009, 11:34 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

i don't like to go to cinemas .. last time i went was maybe 4-5 years back.

i don't really enjoy watching a movie there

but there was a movie that i would really love to see in the cinema it would be brave heart (i know an old one ... but i really want to)
Old Jan 24th 2009, 1:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man View Post
i don't like to go to cinemas .. last time i went was maybe 4-5 years back.

i don't really enjoy watching a movie there

but there was a movie that i would really love to see in the cinema it would be brave heart (i know an old one ... but i really want to)
You want to see 'Braveheart'?

While you're at it, watch something else by Mel Gibson that is equally impartial and unbiased - like 'The Patriot'.

Ocker scumbag.
Old Jan 24th 2009, 2:17 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

There was a piece on sky news about a real slumdog millionaire. He won a million on a quiz.

Superb, he blew the lot on a fish tank, plasma, washing machine and a few other household goods that we take forgranted.

The guy was so happy...
Old Jan 24th 2009, 2:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander View Post
There was a piece on sky news about a real slumdog millionaire. He won a million on a quiz.

Superb, he blew the lot on a fish tank, plasma, washing machine and a few other household goods that we take forgranted.

The guy was so happy...
That lot cost a million??

Er........... what currency are we talking here???
Old Jan 24th 2009, 2:23 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Pounds or rupee's, both worth the same the way things are going...
Old Jan 24th 2009, 2:24 pm
banned

Its magic, all he watches on his plasma is the repeat of the moment he won the million. Funny as ****, the guy is on top of the world, a real feelgood story considering the world of shit he lives in
Old Jan 24th 2009, 2:25 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander View Post
Pounds or rupee's, both worth the same the way things are going...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.