Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Who is at a bigger fault???

Who is at a bigger fault???

Old Jun 27th 2009, 6:17 am
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who is at a bigger fault???

All is fair in love and war so snooping is perfectly justifiable in my view...
Old Jun 27th 2009, 12:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
In that case, love will turn into war...
Old Jun 27th 2009, 6:47 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
Not the majority. More have done it to me, than I have done to them. However, in the last few years that has not been true so I put it down to youth and immaturity.
Well, good luck with your current situ.
Did your girlfriend manage to see her Mom ?
Old Jun 28th 2009, 3:08 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Eva
Well, good luck with your current situ.
Did your girlfriend manage to see her Mom ?
Thanks.
Nope. She decided to spend more time in Australia instead.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 7:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
You mean you don't trust him? How does HE feel about that?
Old Jun 30th 2009, 2:46 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Dean
A very wise person once wrote:

"A lady should never build her happiness on the back of another woman's misery".

Wise words............"
Not really- When two people fall in love there's no stopping it..And if you don't have what you need at home, and never will, why should you even try?