Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

While talking about Bond, what is your favourite film

While talking about Bond, what is your favourite film

Old Aug 15th 2007, 1:25 pm
Banned

FishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud of
Default Re: While talking about Bond, what is your favourite film

I like it, because it's real. I don't have time for fiction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnJuyHP2OCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2H6t...ray%20robinson
Old Aug 15th 2007, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
I was told to have a supply of tissues with me when I watched that film, but to be honest, I didn't really see anything worth having a wank over in it.
Sad really
Old Aug 15th 2007, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
forrest whitaker is amazing in that film!
I can't remember the name of the film and I think Forrest Whittaker was in it but it was a film about a black american navy diver who overcame disability to carry on diving. It was an absolutely brilliant film can anyone help with the name please
Old Aug 15th 2007, 1:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I completely forgot As Good As it Gets...
Old Aug 15th 2007, 1:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
I completely forgot As Good As it Gets...
Oh and The Departed...Bloody Irish!!!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace
I can't remember the name of the film and I think Forrest Whittaker was in it but it was a film about a black american navy diver who overcame disability to carry on diving. It was an absolutely brilliant film can anyone help with the name please
wasn't that Cuba Gooding Junior in Men of honour? lol
Old Aug 15th 2007, 1:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Oh and The Departed...Bloody Irish!!!
bah the departed is a crappy re-make of infernal affairs... nowhere near as tense as the original
Old Aug 15th 2007, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

wasn't that Cuba Gooding Junior in Men of honour? lol
Yes thats it, Cuba Gooding Jr, Forrest Whittaker they are both gorgeous hunky guys but what a brilliant film Men of Honour was and a true story too, thank you Cham128
Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace
Yes thats it, Cuba Gooding Jr, Forrest Whittaker they are both gorgeous hunky guys but what a brilliant film Men of Honour was and a true story too, thank you Cham128
no problem... my film knowledge borders on pointless but yes good movie... reminds me of the guy that did the london marathon in one of those suits... all i thought was, what if he had a dodgy leg?
Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:22 pm
W10

bah the departed is a crappy re-make of infernal affairs... nowhere near as tense as the original
Nah The Departed is a good film. It's a completely different style thats all.

I prefer the original's slick cinematogrpahy, minimal violence and nice twists. But I think the original also skirts over character development and sidelines the female leads.

But as I do star in it, I can make an exception

Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
Nah The Departed is a good film. It's a completely different style thats all.

I prefer the original's slick cinematogrpahy, minimal violence and nice twists. But I think the original also skirts over character development and sidelines the female leads.

But as I do star in it, I can make an exception
I knew I should've asked you to sign an autograph on my titties!!!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

I knew I should've asked you to sign an autograph on my titties!!!
careful he bites...

...so i've heard
Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

careful he bites...

...so i've heard
He can eat me anytime...I just have to tell him...
Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

He can eat me anytime...I just have to tell him...
arrghhh... my eyes... they burn!!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

arrghhh... my eyes... they burn!!
Don't get my knickers in a twist!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.