Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

While talking about Bond, what is your favourite film

While talking about Bond, what is your favourite film

Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:43 am
Marching on Together

justin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nice
Default While talking about Bond, what is your favourite film

probably been done before, but just had a poll on another forum that I am a member of and this came up,

What is your favourite film of all time

Mine are the obvious

Empire Strikes Back
The Usual Suspects
and anything with Ashley Judd in it
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:04 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: While talking about Bond, what is your favourite film

[QUOTE=justin riseborough;5186393]probably been done before, but just had a poll on another forum that I am a member of and this came up,

Love Actually
Meet Joe Black
The Devils Advocate

and an oldie... Its a Wonderful life
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:05 am
Greying Member

Rog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by justin riseborough
probably been done before, but just had a poll on another forum that I am a member of and this came up,

Mine are the obvious

Empire Strikes Back
The Usual Suspects
Tarantino & Lynch for me. Top 3.

Wild at Heart
Pulp Fiction, and by way of something different
The Sting
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:13 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=beebee;5186470]

Love Actually
Meet Joe Black
The Devils Advocate

and an oldie... Its a Wonderful life
mine is Elektra jennifer garner,
saw love actually, it was recomended by a friend, nice film,
cutthroat island,
long kiss goodnight both with geena davies,
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

ohhh it's so difficult to narrow down, there are loads of films i love, but first thoughts...

Pretty in Pink...for some chick flick crap
Blood Diamond...had a huge impact on me
Life of Brian....if only for the fabulous line, "He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy"
To Kill a Mocking Bird...classic, Gregory Peck at his best

MM, xx
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Yip difficult to choose but

Shawshank redemption (or anything with Morgan Freeman)
Inside Man (Clever twist)
To Kill a Mockingbird (book and Film)
It's a wonderful life (Christmas Must)
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:43 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

The man with two Brains
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Love Actually
A boy name Sam - Sean Penn thing
Shawshank Redemption
anything with Robert de Niro in and Al Pacino
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

I can't even answer this question because there are so many films out there that I love...

I would have to start the list off with

Leon
Infernal Affairs
City of God
Hero
Zatoichi

actually better stop there because I could actually list about 200+ films lol
Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:09 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh! Hard to narrow it down, but initial thoughts include:

La Reine Margot
The Princess Bride
Godfather
Schindler's List
Wizard of Oz
It's a Wonderful Life
Zulu
Casablanca

I have eclectic tastes! (and reserve the right to add to this list)
Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

skeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud of

Mine are the obvious

Empire Strikes Back
The Usual Suspects
Evil Dead
Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by skeleton
Evil Dead
excellent!

bruce campbell should be known as the many with many comic book faces
Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Evil Dead
hahahaha...and why would that be, Skeleton...!!

MM, xx
Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

skeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
hahahaha...and why would that be, Skeleton...!!

MM, xx
What i say i dont do,What i say i dont do,lol
This is not my Quote.Guess whose Quote is this?
Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What i say i dont do,What i say i dont do,lol
This is not my Quote.Guess whose Quote is this?
give up...tell us...

MM, xx
Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
give up...tell us...

MM, xx
exactly i dont want to hijack the thread.i will tell u later.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.