Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Where to watch Premier League Matches in Abu Dhabi

Where to watch Premier League Matches in Abu Dhabi

Old Aug 13th 2012, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

Quackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really nice
Default Where to watch Premier League Matches in Abu Dhabi

Apologies if this has been discussed before but I scrolled back a few pages and couldn't see anything.

I am fresh to AD and looking for the perfect spot to watch the new Premier League season (with beer in hand). I have been to the NRG cafe in Le Meridian which seems good but wondered if there were better venues.

Cheers
Old Aug 13th 2012, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to watch Premier League Matches in Abu Dhabi

depends who you follow
Old Aug 13th 2012, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

Quackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sandboy
depends who you follow
I am Leeds fan so for the Premier League matches I'm a neutral
Old Aug 13th 2012, 1:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Top man! Leeds v Wolves will be live in Heroes in The Crowne Plaza, There will be a handful of us in there for the game, feel free to join us!
Old Aug 13th 2012, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

depends who you follow
If you follow Sunderland I would stay at home if I were you. CTID
Old Aug 13th 2012, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Top man! Leeds v Wolves will be live in Heroes in The Crowne Plaza, There will be a handful of us in there for the game, feel free to join us!
That's quality...I will be there
Old Aug 13th 2012, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

You will recognise us with the shirts!.................And the sultry West Yorkshire accent!
Old Aug 13th 2012, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
If you follow Sunderland I would stay at home if I were you. CTID
suck my plums sky boy

Old Aug 13th 2012, 3:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Quackers
I am Leeds fan so for the Premier League matches I'm a neutral
I was only fishing to see if I could abuse you tbh, but I'd only abuse 2 teams out of the whole 92 and you picked one of them

but then mentalist turned up and it'd be rude not to abuse that arsehole
Old Aug 13th 2012, 6:12 pm
...---...

Fossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Heroes is a great place to watch the matches. They always seem to have the Newcastle one on the main screen if they are playing which suits me.

And the chips are great there, possibly the best in Abu Dhabi.
Old Aug 13th 2012, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

There may be a problem! ...................... Ramadan!

Dont know if it will be open!

Can any one confirm when Ramadan is due to end? I have conflicting reports ranging from Thursday to Boxing Day!
Old Aug 13th 2012, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

I was only fishing to see if I could abuse you tbh, but I'd only abuse 2 teams out of the whole 92 and you picked one of them

but then mentalist turned up and it'd be rude not to abuse that arsehole
Sandboy, we dont dont hate The Mackems, you are far too insignifcant a club to hate!

Keep living on you 73 cup final triumph, have you won anything since?
Old Aug 13th 2012, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy, we dont dont hate The Mackems, you are far too insignifcant a club to hate!

Keep living on you 73 cup final triumph, have you won anything since?
I don't hate leeds and it's nothing to do with 73 Karlos, more the countless times being chased around your lovely city by absolute arseholes wanting to kill me for living 90 miles away, oh and you breaking legs and paying off referees in 1967
Old Aug 13th 2012, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry mate forgot that Sunderland are angels!

Football has been corrupt for years, we weren't the first and we won't be the last!

You can't tell me that Bob Stokoe didn't get a bung to wear that ridiculous hat and mac at the 73 final!
Old Aug 14th 2012, 12:33 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Probably more than at the actual game

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.