Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

where is the rest of him

where is the rest of him

Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:24 pm
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute
Default where is the rest of him

http://britishexpats.com/forum/attac...1&d=1189524251

makes you wonder
Attached Thumbnails where is the rest of him-where-rest-him.bmp  
Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where is the rest of him

Originally Posted by mythic
I really do think it is about time some decorum was brought back to this board!
It has degenerated into smut, innuendo and a constant stream of double entendres!!!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:54 pm
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I really do think it is about time some decorum was brought back to this board!
It has degenerated into smut, innuendo and a constant stream of double entendres!!!
just put my dictionary back, your right,
Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:59 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

you managed to spell it right!!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Mythic! I knew I could count on you to join my moral crusade!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:11 pm
live life to the max

Originally Posted by beebee
good teacher
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

he couldn't spell "you're" though!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:23 pm

he couldn't spell "you're" though!
I know but he suprised me with dictionary! Especially after the apology thread!!!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know but he suprised me with dictionary! Especially after the apology thread!!!
poor Myth!!!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:26 pm
live life to the max

surpised myself too
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

surpised myself too
he spell checked it!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:44 pm
live life to the max

he spell checked it!
oh ins, how did you guess
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:50 pm

oh ins, how did you guess
I know you did!!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:56 pm
live life to the max

I know you did!!
oh you know me so well
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:14 pm
live life to the max

poor Myth!!!
i know mate, used and abused.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.