British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Where to keep your beer..... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/where-keep-your-beer-481804/)

The Dean Sep 18th 2007 6:56 pm

Re: Where to keep your beer.....

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5326876)
So no bridget Jones knickers from you then....

OK OK......... I've been having an Iftar with the Bin Laden family (don't ask) and I come back to this thread and what do I find???

I'm "haughty" (according to "Dubai Chick" who has never heard of me before and vice versa), my sexual prowess has been trashed (which actually is fair enough but most of you lot don't actually know that), and I got ridiculed because I said I liked that girl's nipples and area lollies (or whatever)......

Listen - I'm in Riyadh - I haven't seen ANY nipples and whatevers - yuk or not yuk - since 1986........ so gimme a break..........

.......and as for lasting 'seconds not minutes'............. how the hell did you lot find out??? Only MH knows that........

I lasted longer inside BeeBee's cupboard than I've ever lasted inside a woman.........

beebee Sep 18th 2007 6:58 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 5326900)
OK OK......... I've been having an Iftar with the Bin Laden family (don't ask) and I come back to this thread and what do I find???

I'm "haughty" (according to "Dubai Chick" who has never heard of me before and vice versa), my sexual prowess has been trashed (which actually is fair enough but most of you lot don't actually know that), and I got ridiculed because I said I liked that girl's nipples and area lollies (or whatever)......

Listen - I'm in Riyadh - I haven't seen ANY nipples and whatevers - yuk or not yuk - since 1986........ so gimme a break..........

.......and as for lasting 'seconds not minutes'............. how the hell did you lot find out??? Only MH knows that........

I lasted longer inside BeeBee's cupboard than I've ever lasted inside a woman.........

Oh dear.. when did you escape?

The Dean Sep 18th 2007 7:01 pm

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5326907)
Oh dear.. when did you escape?

Escape??? From inside a woman?????

Oh I see what you mean........ sorry.........

Dubai_Chick Sep 18th 2007 7:02 pm

Oh dear, must have been a typo. I meant naughty. REALLY.

Weren't you just in Beebee's cupboard for 2 seconds?

Dubai_Chick Sep 18th 2007 7:04 pm

Forgot to ask - did the family give any insight in to where he may be?

The Dean Sep 18th 2007 7:06 pm

Originally Posted by Dubai_Chick (Post 5326929)
Forgot to ask - did the family give any insight in to where he may be?

He was AT the meal..........

Ate a lot of hummus..........

Dubai_Chick Sep 18th 2007 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 5326936)
He was AT the meal..........

Ate a lot of hummus..........

You didn't think of throwing a sack over him and running off with him?

Inselaffen Sep 18th 2007 7:11 pm

Originally Posted by Dubai_Chick (Post 5326918)
Oh dear, must have been a typo. I meant naughty. REALLY.

Weren't you just in Beebee's cupboard for 2 seconds?

I thought we had covered that!
yes he was but he got the job done in half that time :p

Dubai_Chick Sep 18th 2007 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by Inselaffen (Post 5326949)
I thought we had covered that!
yes he was but he got the job done in half that time :p

Sometimes it is best to get it over and done with quickly :lol:

The Dean Sep 18th 2007 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by Dubai_Chick (Post 5326941)
You didn't think of throwing a sack over him and running off with him?

No........... well, he was with this stunningly pretty Filipino whore, you see, and........

Dubai_Chick Sep 18th 2007 7:18 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 5326958)
No........... well, he was with this stunningly pretty Filipino whore, you see, and........

I would never put all those words together in the same sentence, but carry on with the story

Inselaffen Sep 18th 2007 7:34 pm

Originally Posted by Dubai_Chick (Post 5326968)
I would never put all those words together in the same sentence, but carry on with the story

think he meant stunningly cheap......

beebee Sep 18th 2007 7:39 pm

Originally Posted by Inselaffen (Post 5327017)
think he meant stunningly cheap......

Go for it Ins...