where can I get...

Old Sep 9th 2008, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where can I get...

As long as you don't go to sleep with things stuck in your mouth !
Old Sep 9th 2008, 7:31 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
there is always one...
Old Sep 9th 2008, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

And MH like I said yesterday...........its usually me !
Old Sep 9th 2008, 7:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

My thumb im afraid.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 7:52 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

And MH like I said yesterday...........its usually me !
nothing like a man that knows his weak spots...
Old Sep 9th 2008, 8:08 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

My misses catches her best sleep from 10am - 2pm when the honey monster is at school. She says she listens to those Dhs10 Panpipes CDs from Hyper Panda/Carrefour on her discman. Never fails.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MataHari
nothing like a man that knows his weak spots...
Not the only spots I know MH, 'G' spots are my speciality if your up for a challenge !
Old Sep 9th 2008, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
My misses catches her best sleep from 10am - 2pm when the honey monster is at school. She says she listens to those Dhs10 Panpipes CDs from Hyper Panda/Carrefour on her discman. Never fails.
panpipes always reminds me of the fast show...i will be lying there laughing.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 10:29 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: where can I get...

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
anyone?..HELP ME!
Uhh...sniffle of chloroform?

I usually find a really rubbish book does the trick of making me feel sleepy .
Old Sep 9th 2008, 7:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

those really stupid CD's that play the sound of the sea,or waterfalls or other crap that is meant to relax you and send you to sleep?

My insomnia has gone really really bad over the last 3 weeks so im open to trying anything before i get so hooked on the sleeping pills there will be no coming back.....anyone?..HELP ME!
What you're looking for is called Reiki...You can find it for sure at Virgin...
Old Sep 10th 2008, 4:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yay!...I did it!
for the first time in weeks...i slept!without taking anything!

i dreamt about mass murderers, having huge lumps of hash in my freezer..and im awake at 8....but i did it!!
Old Sep 10th 2008, 4:33 am
hmmmm...nice

Yay!...I did it!
for the first time in weeks...i slept!without taking anything!

i dreamt about mass murderers, having huge lumps of hash in my freezer..and im awake at 8....but i did it!!
praise the Lord...
Old Sep 10th 2008, 4:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

praise the Lord...
I know!...i was getting so worried,and i felt like the walking dead....lets just hope it happens again tonight!
Old Sep 10th 2008, 4:36 am
hmmmm...nice

I know!...i was getting so worried,and i felt like the walking dead....lets just hope it happens again tonight!
I am sure it will....you have broken the circle...
now, any other problems we can help you with...
Old Sep 10th 2008, 4:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am sure it will....you have broken the circle...
now, any other problems we can help you with...
christ...you would be here all day!
why are you up so early?...or do normal people do that?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.