Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Where to buy Green 4.2.0(WE-ED) in UAE

Where to buy Green 4.2.0(WE-ED) in UAE

Old Jul 5th 2017, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to buy Green 4.2.0(WE-ED) in UAE

If you get arrested for drugs and are sent away for a few years, what really does happen? Do you serve the full term or do they pardon you much sooner and deport you? What happens to your stuff in the UAE? Assuming you had an apartment full of crap and a job? Guess the job is gone. But what about bank accounts and other possessions?

Assume you spent a few years in jail in the UAE how does that affect you upon return to the UK? Job prospects etc? Do British employers ever find out?

Just mildly curious. I'm so straight laced that there's a slight fascination with the consequences of people who get caught. Anyone know of anyone who actually was arrested and then deported for drugs? What eventually happened to them in the long run?

Last edited by DXBtoDOH; Jul 5th 2017 at 9:07 am.
Old Jul 5th 2017, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Process

Arrested - remand in jail - court - sentence - jail - deportation

If you are lucky someone can take power of attorney and get all your shit together. So hope a friend comes and takes your apartment keys and sorts your stuff out, bank account, hopefully same friend will empty it for you.

When you finish your sentence, if you copped for being deported, straight from the jail to the airport, manacled of course, airport lock up, then to aircraft and off you go!
Old Jul 5th 2017, 8:02 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dubaiexile
Process

Arrested - remand in jail - court - sentence - jail - deportation

If you are lucky someone can take power of attorney and get all your shit together. So hope a friend comes and takes your apartment keys and sorts your stuff out, bank account, hopefully same friend will empty it for you.

When you finish your sentence, if you copped for being deported, straight from the jail to the airport, manacled of course, airport lock up, then to aircraft and off you go!
Spot on. Many many moons ago, we had an employee who got caught at the airport for something like 0.01g of stuff in his pocket when returning from leave. It was literally a few bits of dust. He was instantly banged up, we got him a lawyer etc, got him to take a plea and had him out of the country about six weeks later. The dude had a prescription from Belgium where its treated as medicinal which helped us to get him out quickly. We had to go and clear his appt and send his stuff home for him.

AFAIK, he's still barred from UAE.

I'm a bit anti-drugs but even if I was more pro, I still wouldn't touch it here.
Old Jul 6th 2017, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Same guy posted on the Doha Internations forum. Here's the post:

You can get good quality herbs here inDoha, provided you know the right people .For all those looking for good 4.2.0 here in Qatar, I will strongly recommend Clark D. He got the best quality green and he is 100% reliable and proceeds discreetly and is face2face.You can reach him at
XXXX at XXXX. COM and he will hook you up with the best

* I removed the email address.

Probably a bunch of Filipinos.
Old Jul 6th 2017, 8:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
Probably a bunch of Filipinos.
what makes you suggest that?
Old Jul 6th 2017, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheShed

I'm a bit anti-drugs but even if I was more pro, I still wouldn't touch it here.
Me too. Hate drugs.

Watched my (regular drug users) brother and his mates get off their tits on a stag do, they ruined the next day on their depressed come downs. One died of a heart attack a month or so later.... he was 28.
Old Jul 6th 2017, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Dude's name is Clark. I've met a few Filipinos out here who were named Clark but never a Western dude.

Or it could just be a mind trick with the airport in the Philippines.

Or it could be that all the pushers of poppers on Grindr are Filipinos and I'm making an assumption based on that.

Or a combination of the above. I'm happy to be corrected, FYI.

Originally Posted by Millhouse
what makes you suggest that?
Old Jul 6th 2017, 12:10 pm
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
All emiraties in the prison, are the king pins and treat all non arabs as their b*tches.
Please elaborate....
Old Jul 9th 2017, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

You don't think this is our friend Clark?

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/pair-...juana-1.352557
Old Jul 9th 2017, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
Please elaborate....
not sure how you want me to elaborate? basically emiraties come at the top of the pecking order, hence they are the kingpins and basically 'run' the joint.....all non-arabs are their biatches.....as for the other arabs...i guess they come somewhere in between
Old Jul 9th 2017, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
You don't think this is our friend Clark?

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/pair-...juana-1.352557
@ “The two men thought they could take advantage of the fact that police would be distracted during iftar timings."
Old Jul 9th 2017, 9:45 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
not sure how you want me to elaborate? basically emiraties come at the top of the pecking order, hence they are the kingpins and basically 'run' the joint.....all non-arabs are their biatches.....as for the other arabs...i guess they come somewhere in between
Fair enough for resisting my attempt to dramatically lower the tone...