When its over its over

Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When its over its over

oh God,I miss this!
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Storm Cat
You girls don't have have any respect for men do you? You talk about them like you'd talk about a 5 year old. Like your talking about a misbehaving child
oh stop it, I love guys, my son is a guy....I would give the same advice that I gave to a guy about a woman who was bothering them.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:24 pm
Banned

Storm Cat is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
Its not just guys that are not that simple, women are as equally complex and confusing.
I know
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
oh God,I miss this!
ha ha, why haven't you been on anyway? You gotta keep up if you are planning to head back this way! Hows Karlos? Is mad Gucci still around? and of course the love of your life?
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh God,I miss this!
oops I have just noticed your PM. Will open just now!
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
ha ha, why haven't you been on anyway? You gotta keep up if you are planning to head back this way! Hows Karlos? Is mad Gucci still around? and of course the love of your life?
Gucci is living with my Mum,and I miss her madly.
Karlos is still the pain in the ass he always was and the love of my life is just too gorgeous for words.

I will make sure I am on here more.I know Beardman must have missed me.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep obviously don't understand guys at all- if telling a guy I don't want to see you anymore, have a nice life (or similar) isn't clear enough I'm not sure what is!
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:36 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Yep obviously don't understand guys at all- if telling a guy I don't want to see you anymore, have a nice life (or similar) isn't clear enough I'm not sure what is!

O...Why did you get involved with the insecure loser in the first place?
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

Dilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud of

I think every woman has experienced such creep. Next time he calls have a male friend answering the phone, telling him in not too uncertain terms what you think of him.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Well if I'd known he was an insecure loser beforehand I wouldn't of would I!
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Men are shape-shifters.They come in all kinds of disguises!
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:50 pm
Banned

Coudn't you see the signs?
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

obviously not! and what would the signs be? Dump me and I'm going to hound you sign around his neck? In my experiences guys seem normal to start off with! I've had my fair share of weirdos and still can't spot them!
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 5:00 pm
Banned

Men are shape-shifters.They come in all kinds of disguises!
There is somthing wrong with a person that wants to be with another person that doesn't want to be with them. It can't be fun. It would be like being handcuffed to a dead person-Let him/her go
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 5:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Storm Cat
There is somthing wrong with a person that wants to be with another person that doesn't want to be with them. It can't be fun. It would be like being handcuffed to a dead person-Let him/her go

Ooh....you sound just like Jonathan Edwards.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.