Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

When was the first time

When was the first time

Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:45 pm
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When was the first time

Originally Posted by Dubai_Chick
But it was worth it when I took them off, hey?
oh yeah, and what you done with that whip, wow
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:48 pm
Banned

Dubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mythic
oh yeah, and what you done with that whip, wow
Don't you recall it broke on you. Don't fret, bidding for a new one on e-bay now
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

He loved them really. When I took them off to reveal a lacy number he said he preferred the soft touch of the pj's
Little lacy number with the knee high boots
won't be able to sleep with that mental image stuck in my head
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:50 pm
Banned

Dubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Little lacy number with the knee high boots
won't be able to sleep with that mental image stuck in my head
I wouldn't want you to sleep
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't want you to sleep
so you want me to lie awake and alone!! Evil woman :curse:
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:52 pm
Banned

so you want me to lie awake and alone!! Evil woman :curse:
I would leave Confucius with you
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I would leave Confucius with you
a 13 year old ginger minger!!! no thanks
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:55 pm
Banned

a 13 year old ginger minger!!! no thanks
Hahaha. Variety is the spice of life tho
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hahaha. Variety is the spice of life tho
not if its old spice
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:58 pm
Banned

not if its old spice
Good point. I will tuck you in to bed so you are not subjected to a ginger minger smelling of Old Spice
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good point. I will tuck you in to bed so you are not subjected to a ginger minger smelling of Old Spice
how can you tuck in from under the duvet??
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:01 pm
Banned

how can you tuck in from under the duvet??
Duvet? I can only see black satin sheets.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duvet? I can only see black satin sheets.
the duvet comes out afterwards!! its dangerous to cool down too quickly after expending so much energy!!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Crash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Confucius
you learned to tie your shoelaces???

I did at 8 years old...A Canadian friend of mine taught me...I think that was his goal in life at the time...Don't laugh...He was also 8...
Interesting question, because this is a fundamental thing that I never learned how to do! I am able to make a makeshift knot of sorts, and I make sure that no one is ever around when I try to tie my shoelaces.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 6:11 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Crash
Interesting question, because this is a fundamental thing that I never learned how to do! I am able to make a makeshift knot of sorts, and I make sure that no one is ever around when I try to tie my shoelaces.
Really?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.