When do you meet up?

Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:42 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When do you meet up?

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
but there is always an exception to the rule......
Most of the Taff's I have met seem to be wanna-be English... Glad to meet a few proud Taff's!!!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:43 pm
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Most of the Taff's I have met seem to be wanna-be English... Glad to meet a few proud Taff's!!!
Welsh through and through and proud of it. Like you, I will never forget my roots!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:45 pm

Originally Posted by scarletfan
Welsh through and through and proud of it. Like you, I will never forget my roots!
Yep, and to ensure I dont forget whilst in the good ole US of A, I took my kilt... Main reason was for St Paddys day next Monday.. There is something about Southern gals and men in kilts.....lol
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Roots?..more like leeks growing out of your ass!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, and to ensure I dont forget whilst in the good ole US of A, I took my kilt... Main reason was for St Paddys day next Monday.. There is something about Southern gals and men in kilts.....lol
I thought that the deep south had very strong views on gay men in skirts?
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:47 pm

Roots?..more like leeks growing out of your ass!
I heard you were kinky, MD, but thats a bit far even for an open minded person like myself......

Does that mean you would use thistles in me???lol
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I heard you were kinky, MD, but thats a bit far even for an open minded person like myself......

Does that mean you would use thistles in me???lol
Bend over......
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:49 pm

I thought that the deep south had very strong views on gay men in skirts?
I am going to treat that with the contempt it deserves...

Last year, my arse was black and blue from all these southern belles wanting to find out if it was true what they said.......lol
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:50 pm

Bend over......
One condition, no bruises, ok?? lol
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

One condition, no bruises, ok?? lol

I will be gentle,I promise.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scarletfan
How can you resist! After all the grief a certain individual gives MM for being welsh! She is not alone any longer boyo, isn't it!
shes a plastic taff. from scunthorpe really.

Why did it feel like someone just walked over my grave?????
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Why did it feel like someone just walked over my grave?????
Im not the grim reaper you know.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:54 pm

Im not the grim reaper you know.
Can imagine the headstone.. Died of thistle buggery!!! lol
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:54 pm
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

You don't know how to be gentle, and I have the bruises to prove it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.