Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What's the stupidest thing you're heard recently?

What's the stupidest thing you're heard recently?

Old Oct 7th 2012, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's the stupidest thing you're heard recently?

Originally Posted by Scamp
From another thread:
Old Oct 7th 2012, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

My favourite type of dog.

Closely followed by a Great Dane.

Already been reliably informed that when I am willing to get a dog I'm not allowed either. Apparently only Golden Retrievers will do.
My ridgeback was beautiful. I will try and find a picture to show you.
I have a doberman now..he is also lovely.
In Northern Cyprus I had a Kangal, it is a Turkish shepherd dog, they are amazing.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/kangaldog.htm
Attached Thumbnails What's the stupidest thing you're heard recently?-images1.jpeg   What's the stupidest thing you're heard recently?-kangal-kopegi1.jpg  
Old Oct 7th 2012, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Women in Saudi are now going to be allowed to drive.............
Attached Thumbnails What's the stupidest thing you're heard recently?-middleea11.jpg  
Old Oct 7th 2012, 1:43 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
My ridgeback was beautiful. I will try and find a picture to show you.
I have a doberman now..he is also lovely.
In Northern Cyprus I had a Kangal, it is a Turkish shepherd dog, they are amazing.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/kangaldog.htm
Is that picture on the right a dog or a polar bear!!
Old Oct 7th 2012, 1:43 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I'm also going with "there is nothing to do in the UAE".
Old Oct 7th 2012, 3:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Meow
Is that picture on the right a dog or a polar bear!!
lol he is a huge dog isn't he. Mine wasn't that big!!
Old Oct 7th 2012, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

andrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud of

The Lourve on Saadiyat island will be finished in 2015 (according to the massive billboard on the way past the site.....)

Unless its being pre fabbed in it's entirety off site, me thinks not
Old Oct 7th 2012, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

IndigoGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

My home town....I wish. We got the ****ing cathedral instead. I bet RR's attract far fewer Asian tourists.
Hey scamp - my home town too
Old Oct 7th 2012, 7:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

That silly blonde bimbo on City 7 who thinks the NZ rugby captain is called Richie McCow.........
Old Oct 8th 2012, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

The grammar in the title to this thread?

Please give me a PM if you need help with Remedial Studies! I realise that it must be difficult when you have to get around to talking about Numbers! - They are the ones on the top of the keyboard darling!

Last edited by jackthehat; Oct 8th 2012 at 9:50 am.
Old Oct 8th 2012, 10:24 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

We had a friend staying with us last year, she was adamant that Germany won WWII.

And after a night out, one of her livers was hurting.

Scarily, she has a good job for a big IT consultancy firm.
Old Oct 8th 2012, 10:52 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
And after a night out, one of her livers was hurting.
It's usually all 3 of mine, ouch!
Old Oct 8th 2012, 10:53 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by jackthehat

Please give me a PM if you need help with Remedial Studies! I realise that it must be difficult when you have to get around to talking about Numbers! - They are the ones on the top of the keyboard darling!

Oh the irony...
Old Oct 8th 2012, 10:57 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Me: I can't access my email account at all. Not even from your own website.

Telecom Italia: Si Signora, we blocked it because of suspicious spam and virus.

Me: Well thanks a lot for letting me know. I'd like it reactivated please.

Telecom Italia: You will have to send us an email request.

Old Oct 8th 2012, 11:56 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackthetwat

Corrected.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.